Roborock E4 vs E5: If you’re looking for a mop robot vacuum, the Roborock E4 and E5 are both excellent choices. But which one is the best? Using this Roborock E4 vs E5 comparison review, we’ll try to figure out which product is the better overall choice.
Roborock E4 vs E5 – Quick Comparison Summary
In comparison to the Roborock E5, the Roborock E4 is a hugely popular robot vacuum on Amazon.com.
Roborock E4 is less expensive.
Using a wireless network connection, both the Roborock E4 and E5 can be operated, and the Total App Control has a runtime of up to 200 minutes. It has a 180ml water capacity as well as other features like an E11 air filter, a floor plan of the apartment, and more.
A new version of Roborock, Roborock E4, was introduced in 2020, while the latest version, Roborock E5, was introduced in 2021.
When it comes to weight, the Roborock E4 weighs 7.9 pounds and the Roborock E5 weighs 11.86 pounds.
A remote control is available for the Roborock E5, but the Roborock E4 does not have a remote control.
The Robotrock E4 measures 19.3 by 16 by 6 inches, while the Roborock E5 measures 19.33 by 15.98 by 6.14 inches, and both models are available in black.
Roborock E4 has a suction power of 2000 pa, whilst Roborock E5 has a suction power of 2500 pa.
19.3 x 16 x 6 inches
19.33 x 15.98 x 6.14 inches
1 Lithium ion batteries required.
1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
Date First Available
July 13, 2020
March 20, 2021
Inertial Navigation with 13 types of sensor
Runtime per charge(quiet mode)
Water tank capacity
180ml, buy it separately
180ml, buy it separately
APP, Alexa and Google Assistant
Remote Control, APP, Alexa and Google Assistant
I don't have access to a smart phone. Is this compatible with both a laptop and a desktop computer?
I just purchased a robovac 30c max; how does it compare to this one, which I'm considering returning in favour of this one?
How well does it function with only one brush on one side?
Is there a holding tank for filthy water? I have an elderly dog that pees on the tile floor from time to time, and I'm not sure how it would work for that.
How effective is the mopping function?
Is it capable of recognising carpets and avoiding mopping on them? Can you set up zones where you have carpets so it doesn't mop them if not?
Amazon.com Description: Roborock E4 vs E5
About this item – Roborock E4 Mop Robot Vacuum and Mop Cleaner, Internal Route Plan with 2000Pa Strong Suction, 200min Runtime, Carpet Boost, APP Total Control, Ideal for Pets and Larger Home
- Long-lasting and automatically rechargeable, the battery provides up to 200 minutes of runtime on a single charge, which is comparable to 2152 square feet. If the battery runs out during cleaning, it will automatically recharge and resume cleaning from where it stopped. It is ideal for cleaning a big residence.
- EASILY MANAGE MESSES AND DIFFERENT SURFACES: Roborock E4 has a powerful 2000 Pa suction that quickly lifts hair, cereal, paper scraps, grains, and other debris off floors and runs smoothly on wood, tiles, and carpets. Its design is a super-slim 3.55, allowing it to reach beneath mattresses, couches, and other places where dirt lurks.
- Smart App & Easy Control: Use the Mi Home app to schedule cleanups and modify the clean mode. You could even use Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to command the robot vacuum cleaner to start and stop cleaning. (For further information, see the User Guide below.)
- You will receive the following items: 1 x E4 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, 1 x E4 Water Tank, 1 x Charging Dock, 1 x Power Cable, and 1 x User Manual.
- It has a large water tank and a mopping area of more than 1600 square feet.When you fill the tank with water and control the water flow, the robotic vacuum cleaner vacuums and mops at the same time, effectively eliminating small particles that vacuuming alone could miss.
- Smart Navigation & Methological Cleaning: Roborock E4 cleans your floors in a speedy and efficient Z-shape pattern thanks to OpticEye, twin gyroscopes, and accurate internal mapping.
- Thanks to a variety of infrared sensors and cliff-sensors, the robot vacuum can escape strong impacts and tumble down cliffs.
About this item – roborock E5 Mop Robot Vacuum and Mop, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, 2500Pa Strong Suction, Wi-Fi Connected, APP Control, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors (Black)
- The Roborock app allows you to control every aspect of your robot from anywhere. Cleanups may be started and stopped using just your voice. The Roborock MagBase may be used to attach the remote control to any magnetic surface.
- Clean Your Floors More Effectively and Efficiently with the Roborock E5 Mop. Cleaning Methodical PerfectionClean your floors more effectively and efficiently with the Roborock E5 Mop.
- It understands where it has been and what needs to be cleaned thanks to OpticEye, twin gyroscopes, and accurate internal mapping, as well as a z-shape route for quick and efficient cleaning.
- Clean Your Entire Home All At Once. The Roborock E5 Mop’s strong battery allows it to clean for up to 200 minutes and 2152 square feet on a single charge, allowing you to clean your entire house at once.
- No problem with pet hair! A 640-ml dustbin can hold more debris, dust, and pet hair, making it simpler to clean large areas or empty it less often.
- Meet All Your Needs with an App, Voice, and Remote Control.
Vacuum and mop at the same time, using the 180 ml SnapMop system to remove fine dirt that vacuuming alone could miss.
- Say Goodbye to Stains and Messes The Roborock E5 Mop’s 2500PA HyperForce suction quickly removes dust and hair from floors and carpets, while Carpet Boost makes sure that every carpet gets the same amount of power.
- Vacuuming and mopping at the same time.