Roomba 675 vs 690: When it comes to Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, choosing between the Roomba 675 and 690 might be a challenging task. Both of them are wonderful options, but which one is superior? The point of this comparison of the Roomba 675 and the 690 is to help you figure out which product is the better choice for your needs.
Roomba 675 vs 690 – Quick Comparison Summary
- Both the Roomba 675 and 690 can run for up to 90 minutes, have three-stage cleaning systems, can charge themselves, can clean up pet hair, and use patented dirt-detection technology.
- The weight of a Roomba 675 is 6.7 pounds, whereas the weight of a Roomba 690 is 7.8 pounds.
- The dimensions of the Roomba 690 are 13 by 13 by 3.6 inches, and the dimensions of the Roomba 675 are 13.4 by 13.4 by 3.54 inches.
- The price of the Roomba 675 is lower.
- Amazon customers have shown an incredible amount of support for both the Roomba 675 and the 690.
- In contrast to this product, the IRobot Roomba 675 is the most popular option.
13.4 x 13.4 x 3.54 inches
13 x 13 x 3.6 inches
Owner’s Guide, 1 Home Base® Charging Station, 1 North American Line Cord, Documentation Package, 1 Roomba® 675 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi® Connectivity
Roomba 690^Home Base Charging Station^Line Cord ^1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier(2 AA Batteries included)^1 Extra Filter^1 Flat Cleaning Tool^Owner’s Guide and Documentation Package
Cleans carpet and hard floors
3-Stage Cleaning System
Dirt Detect Technology
1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
Will it be ridden by a cat?
What happens if the roomba comes upon little dog poop?
I have an iRobot mopping robot; will this robot fight? Do I require any additional equipment?
Is it possible for the roomba to learn more than one floor of your home?
We have shedding dogs who lose a lot of hair, which gets blown into corners and beneath couches. How well does it deal with hair?
My kitchen and dining area are separated by a slight lip. Is it strong enough to get over that?
I have hardwood flooring and braided carpets. Will it make the change?
Where can I obtain a feature comparison of the many Scooba models? ie:140;690;960
Amazon.com Description: Roomba 675 vs 690
About this item – iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging
- Everything from minute particles to huge trash is picked up by the patented 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes.
- The Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head automatically changes its height so it can clean carpets and hard floors well.
- Roomba can go under, under, and along edges thanks to a full system of smart sensors. It is kept from tumbling down the steps by Cliff Detect.
- The 600 series is an excellent place to start when it comes to cleaning your home more efficiently. Using the app or voice assistant, set it to clean up daily grime, dust, and debris.
- The iRobot HOME App lets you clean and schedule from anywhere, and it’s compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
Intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help clean your floors thoroughly.
- .6 liter volume capacityVoice control is possible with Alexa (Alexa device sold separately).
- A three-stage cleaning system and dual multi-surface brushes pick up debris from carpets and hard floors, while an Edge-Sweeping brush cleans corners and edges.
About this item – iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging
- Other Roomba robot features include Wi-Fi connectivity, an edge sweeping brush, an auto-adjust cleaning head, and the ability to clean both carpets and hard floors.
- Dual multi-surface brushes and a three-stage cleaning method collect everything from tiny particles to big debris.
- Contents of the box: 1 Roomba 690 wi-fi linked robot vacuum, 1 home base charging station, 1 north American line cord, 1 additional filter, 1 virtual wall, owner’s manual, and documentation bundle
A sleek, quality style that matches your home’s décor. A 1x 1 dual mode virtual wall barrier is included for greater control over where your robot cleans.
- A full suite of clever sensors guides the robot beneath and around furniture to help clean your floors thoroughly.
- Patented dirt detect sensors notify the Roomba to work harder on concentrated dirt locations, such as high traffic areas in your home.
- The iRobot Home app allows you to clean and plan tasks from anywhere. Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are both supported. version of software compatible with mobile devices: The iPhone requires iOS 11 or later, while the Android requires OS 5.0 or later.
- IRobot does not confirm the quality or authenticity of products acquired from non-authorized Amazon resellers, and will not cover claims, provide service, or replace products purchased from these vendors.
- It runs for up to 90 minutes before docking and charging automatically.