Roomba e5 vs Roomba 690: What is the difference between the Roomba e5 and the Roomba 690? When it comes to robot vacuums, the Roomba e5 and the Roomba 690 are both fantastic alternatives, but which one is the best? In this Roomba e5 vs Roomba 690 comparison review, we’ll try to figure out which device is the better choice for your household.
Roomba e5 vs Roomba 690 – Quick Comparison Summary
On Amazon.com, the iRobot Roomba 690 is a hugely popular robot vacuum. In comparison to the Roomba e5,
The Roomba e5 is an extremely affordable vacuum cleaner.
The dimensions of the Roomba e5 are 13.45 x 13.39 x 3.65 inches, whereas the dimensions of the Roomba 690 are 13 x 13 x 3.6 inches.
It weighs 7.23 pounds for the Roomba e5, and 7.8 pounds for the Roomba 690.
You can use Vera, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa to control your Roomba e5 and Roomba 690 vacuum cleaners.
Both the Roomba e5 and the Roomba 690 are equipped with a three-stage cleaning system, hard floor and carpet cleaning, dual action, intelligent navigation, automacically charging, detecting and eliminating dirt, and are connected to a smart home. Their runtimes are 90 minutes.
13.45 x 13.39 x 3.65 inches
13 x 13 x 3.6 inches
1 Home Base® Charging Station, 1 North American Line Cord, 1 Roomba® e5 Robot Vacuum
Roomba 690^Home Base Charging Station^Line Cord ^1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier(2 AA Batteries included)^1 Extra Filter^1 Flat Cleaning Tool^Owner’s Guide and Documentation Package
1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
3-Stage Cleaning System
Dirt Detect Technology
Wi-Fi & Smart Home Connected
Amazon.com Description: Roomba e5 vs Roomba 690
About this item – iRobot Roomba E5 (5150) Robot Vacuum – Wi-Fi Connected, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum, Black
- SENDS AND ELIMINATES DUST: Dirt Detect Sensors warn your robot of dirtier regions of your house, such as high-traffic areas, and it cleans them more thoroughly as a result.
- Powerful performance With PICK-UP, a premium 3-stage cleaning system and 5X the power of the suction, difficult dirt and debris are pulled in with ease. With the iRobot HOME app or your voice assistant, you can control how you clean.
- Cleans carpets and hard surfaces with the Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head, which adjusts its height automatically to clean carpets and hard floors efficiently.
- ADAPTIVE NAVIGATION: Roomba can go under and around furniture, as well as along edges, thanks to a comprehensive set of sophisticated sensors. It is kept from tumbling down the steps by Cliff Detect.
- It provides a system of cleaning features and clever sensors that enables the robot to adapt to your particular house and clean your floors on a daily basis.
- iRobot will not cover claims, provide service, or give replacements for items bought from non-authorized resellers, and will not cover claims, provide service, or offer replacements for products purchased from these vendors.
- Google Assistant and Alexa can learn your cleaning patterns and provide customised schedules, while Google Assistant and Alexa can start cleaning with the simple sound of your voice.
- PERFECT FOR PET-FRIENDLY HOUSES-UNIQUE DUAL MULTI-SURFACE RUBBER Brushes aren’t caught up with pet fur. Brushes flex and adapt to keep in touch with carpets and hard flooring. The High-Efficiency Filter captures 99 percent of cat and dog dander allergens.
- RECHARGES AUTOMATICALLY-Runs for up to 90 minutes before docking and recharging.
About this item – iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Self-Charging
- Wi-Fi connectivity, an edge sweeping brush, an auto-adjust cleaning head, and the ability to clean both carpets and hard floors are among the other Roomba robot features.
- Dual multi-surface brushes and a three-stage cleaning method Everything from minute particles to huge amounts of trash should be picked up.
- With the iRobot Home app, you can clean and schedule from anywhere. Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are both supported. version of software that is compatible with mobile devices: iPhones need iOS 11 or later, while Android devices require OS 5.0 or later.
- Contents of the box: 1 Roomba 690 wi-fi linked robot vacuum, 1 home base charging station, 1 North American line cable, additional filter, 1 virtual wall, owner’s manual, and documentation bundle
- IRobot does not guarantee the quality or authenticity of items bought from non-authorized Amazon resellers and will not cover claims, provide service, or replace devices acquired from these vendors.
- It runs for up to 90 minutes before docking and recharging automatically.
- Dirt detect sensors, which are patented, notify Roomba to work harder in places where there is a lot of dirt, such as high-traffic areas of your house.
- The robot is guided by a full range of clever sensors beneath and around furniture to help clean your floors completely.
- Your home’s décor will be enhanced by the sleek, quality design. For more control over where your robot cleans, there’s a virtual wall barrier that can be used in both ways.