Roomba S9 vs Roborock S5 Max: These two incredible Robot Vacuum Cleaners have a lot of features, but which one is the best? Which robot vacuum cleaner is the most effective? We’re comparing the Roomba S9 with the Roborock S5 Max to see which is the best.
Roomba S9 vs Roborock S5 Max : Quick Comparison Summary
The IRobot Roomba S9 is more expensive than the Roborock S5 Max.
Both the Roomba s9 and the Roborock S5 Max have a Drop Sensor and a Dirt Sensor, as well as Auto Shut-off and Auto Charge, as well as Automatic Cleaning Mode and Manual Cleaning Mode and Spot Cleaning Mode.
The Roomba S9 includes a dry feature, while the S5 Max does not.
The S5 Max does not have self-cleaning capabilities, however, the Roomba S9 does.
Both have a voice control feature and are compatible with Android and iOS applications (Both are required for Alexa to function properly).
The Roomba S9 is IFTTT compatible, however, the S5 Max is not. There is a variation in the Operating Time, The Roomba S9 has a battery life of 120 minutes whereas the Roborock S5 Max has a battery life of 150 minutes.
iRobot Roomba S9 (9150) Robot Vacuum- Wi-Fi Connected
Roborock S5 MAX Robot Vacuum and Mop Cleaner, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum
Roborock S5 Max
Normal/Manual/Spot Cleaning Mode
Carpet Height Adjustment
Google Assistant Compatible
iRobot Roomba S9 (9150) FAQS
Does it work with hard wood rugs?
Can you handle this with your phone?
Do they include a charging dock?
Is the charger dual voltage (110-220)? And his frequency is 50-60?
Roborock S5 MAX FAQS
Is there a spot cleaning button on the vacuum, or do you have to use the app?
Is it okay to put a little quantity of white vinegar to the tank to help with cleaning?
Which do you think is the better buy, and why, at $540 after coupon or $570 after coupon?
About this item
- OUR MOST EXTENSIVE CLEAN – You and your house deserve the finest.
The s9 is our smartest, most powerful robot vacuum ever, with ground-breaking technology and a refined design.
2. DEEPEST CLEAN – The exceptional 3-Stage Cleaning System lifts, loosens, and removes dirt and pet hair from deep inside your carpets with 40x the suction force.
With power boost technology, the suction automatically rises to clean even deeper.
3. DETAILED POWERFUL CLEAN – PerfectEdge Technology, which includes sophisticated sensors and a specially designed Corner Brush, optimises cleaning deep into corners and along edges.
Ideal for pet-friendly households.
Dual Rubber Brushes are 30% broader and do not tangle with pet hair.
4. SERIOUS SMARTS GUIDED – Using vSLAM navigation, the S9 learns the structure of your house and creates customised Smart Maps, allowing it to clean and travel in tidy, efficient rows.
5. MESSES ARE VACUUMED IN THE MOMENT – Cleaning crumbs is now as simple as saying, “Roomba, clean beneath the kitchen table.”
A simple command to your voice assistant or the iRobot Home app instructs the s9 to clear up messes as they occur.
6. COMPLETE CONTROL OVER YOUR CLEAN – With Smart Mapping, your robot recognises your kitchen from your living room, allowing you to choose where and when it cleans.
And, thanks to Keep Out Zones, your robot is aware of sensitive places such as pet bowls or play areas.
7. A CLEAN UNIQUE TO YOU – The Roomba s9 robot vacuum is smarter than ever, learning where and when you clean and recommending customised cleaning routines so you can concentrate on other things.
8. THE DREAM TEAM OF CLEAN – Using Imprint Link Technology, the Roomba s9 robot vacuum and Braava jet m6 robot mop work together to vacuum and mop your floors in exact sequence, giving your floors a thorough clean.
9. ALWAYS BECOMING SMARTER – Long-lasting quality.
Intelligence that develops.
Equipped with sophisticated hardware capable of delivering the intelligent features you enjoy now, as well as future access to our newest developments.
10. COMPATIBLE WITH CLEAN BASE – The Roomba s9 robot vacuum is compatible with a Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal, allowing it to empty its own container.
About this item
- Customizable Mopping: You may customise the water flow for each room in your house, including your favourite water flow, to get the precise cleaning intensity you want. Set the appropriate water flow, including your preferred water flow, for each room in your home.
2. Cleaning that works every time:
Precision LiDAR navigation coupled with adaptive route algorithms ensures that your floor is completely and effectively cleaned each and every time.
3. Serious Cleaning Power: A maximum suction force of 2000Pa quickly removes debris from floors, and Carpet Boost guarantees that every carpet receives maximum suction power.
Large houses may be cleaned in a single 180-minute cleaning session.
4. Precision Mapping: Save up to four layers of maps, including individual rooms, No-Go Zones, No-Mop Zones, and Invisible Walls, to give you complete control over where and when your robot cleans.
5. App and Voice Control: Use the Roborock app to control every aspect of your robot from wherever you are. With Amazon Alexa integration, you can start and stop cleanups and do other things with the power of your voice.
Note: Do not put cleaning chemicals in the water tank to prevent water tank damage and/or leaking.
6. Avoid utilising high water flows on floors with poor water absorption to avoid slick surfaces.
7. It is important to note that after mopping, floors may take up to one minute to fully dry.
Infants and the elderly should take extra precautions to avoid mishaps at this period.