Shark Vacmop VM190 vs VM200: Which of the Shark Vacmop models, the VM190 or the VM200, is the best option for floor vacuum mops with disposable pads? We are trying to figure out which of the Shark Vacmop VM190 and VM200 is better by comparing them.
Shark Vacmop VM190 vs VM200– Quick Comparison Summary
- LED headlights and a 12-ounce bottle of Shark Vacmop Multi-Surface Cleaner are included with the Shark Vacmop VM190, but these features are not available for the Shark Vacmop VM200.
Both the Shark Vacmop VM190 and the Shark Vacmop VM200 share a number of fantastic features, including an 85-watt motor, a 1-year battery warranty, a push button, touch controls, a foam filter, and many more.
The weight of the Shark Vacmop VM190 is 5 pounds, whereas the weight of the VM200 is 3.34 pounds.
Shark Vacmop VM190 dimensions are 26.3 x 6.7 x 5.9 inches, whereas Shark Vacmop VM200 dimensions are 9.5 x 5.37 x 47.88 inches.
On Amazon, there are well over 550 reviews for the Shark Vacmop VM200, and 74% of them give it a rating of 5 out of 5. That is just remarkable. There are fewer but still positive reviews for the Shark Vacmop VM190. The Shark Vacmop VM200 stands out slightly more than the other two.
VM200 is more expensive than VM190.
Shark Vacmop VM190
Shark Vacmop VM200
12 fl. oz Multi-Surface Cleaner Bottle
1 Year Battery Warranty
1 Year Battery Warranty
12 fl. oz. Multi-Surface Cleaner, 2 Disposable VACMOP Pads, VACMOP Cordless Unit
Instruction Guide, Battery
26.3 x 6.7 x 5.9 inches
9.5 x 5.37 x 47.88 inches
Can you clean with bleach water?
I require a charging cord.
Is the magnetic charger there on this one?
Does mop n glow work?
If I used the vacuum without the disposable pads, how can I empty it?
Any type of floor cleaner will do.
Where may I find an Xbatt cmt3 battery for this Shark VM200?
I didn't receive my shark vacuum mop charger.
Does the pad only have one use? mostly for usage in smaller spaces for speedy cleanup (like following dinner)?
Amazon.com Description: Shark Vacmop VM190 vs VM200
About this item – Shark VacMop VM190
- Wattage: 85.0
- There is no need for a filter or any maintenance. It’s as simple as replacing the pad. Shark NV360 And NV356
- Spray mopping removes filth that has adhered to floors, leaving them gleaming and clean.
- No-touch disposal means you will never have to touch a soiled pad again.
- untethered and powered by a lithium-ion battery that can be recharged.
- Shark The VACMOP Pro cordless hard floor system makes use of a revolutionary all-in-one disposable pad to spray mop messes, as well as vacuum and lock away waste that other pads push around.
- Pick up any loose trash, sprinkle the floor with cleaning solution, and then toss the pad with a single click; you’ll never have to deal with a soiled pad again! It is simple to charge, so it is always ready to use whenever you need it.
- Strong suction pulls in dirt and debris, which are then safely stored in the reusable VACMOP Pad instead of falling to the ground.
About this item – Shark VM200 VACMOP Pro Cordless Hard Floor Vacuum Mop with Disposable Pad, Charcoal Gray -(Renewed)-12oz vacmop Multi-Surface Cleaner not Included
- The disposable VACMOP Pad is used to vacuum up debris while the other pads are moved about.
- The use of spray mopping to remove filth that has become embedded
a cleaning pad that does everything you need to clean in one.
- No-touch disposal means you’ll never have to worry about touching a soiled pad again.
- For a thorough and comprehensive clean, the Shark VACMOP combines effective vacuuming and spray mopping into a single disposable pad. First, vacuum up any dry debris, then absorb any wet messes, and finally, dispose of the pad. The system is cordless, lightweight, and easy to charge, so it is always ready to use. VACMOP comes with everything that is necessary to finish the cleaning job, including a 12-ounce bottle of VACMOP multi-surface hard floor cleaner as well as two disposable pads.
- The VM200 Shark VACMOP Cordless Hard Floor Vacuum Mop comes with a VACMOP Pad that can be thrown away after use. With one convenient pad, you get effective vacuuming and a thorough clean with the spray mop.
- The disposable VACMOP Pad is used to suck up debris that is pushed around by other pads. Strong vacuum suction draws in dirt and debris, which is then encased in the reusable VACMOP Pad and protected from further contamination.
- Spray mopping to remove filth that has adhered to floors results in spotless and sparkling floors. disposal that doesn’t require touching; you’ll never have to handle a soiled pad again. The lithium-ion battery allows for cordless operation and is rechargeable.
- A lightweight vacuum mop that weighs less than 5 pounds
Strong vacuum suction removes any debris that may have been on the pad.