Solo Yukon 1.0 vs 2.0: What differentiates the Solo Yukon 1.0 and Solo Yukon 2.0 from one another in terms of portable wood-burning fireplaces and smokeless fire pits? The Solo Yukon 1.0 vs. 2.0 comparison review aims to determine which fire pit is superior.
Solo Yukon 1.0 vs 2.0 – Quick Comparison Summary
- Amazon customers have a strong preference for the Solo Yukon 1.0 Portable Fire Pit Stainless Steel for Wood Burning and Low Smoke Great Camping Stove. Consider the comparison to Solo Yukon 2.0.
- When compared to Solo Yukon 2.0, Solo Yukon 1.0’s price is lower.
- The Solo Yukon 1.0 does not have this option available, but the new Solo Yukon 2.0 comes with a removable base plate and ash pan, making it much simpler to clean.
- While the Solo Yukon 1.0 comes in only one color, the Solo Yukon 2.0 comes in four colors that are all distinct from one another.
- Both the Solo Yukon 1.0 and the Solo Yukon 2.0 have some of the same incredible characteristics, including the following: the largest Solo Stove at 27 inches; less smoke and more flame; a portable design that comes with a stand; a more effective burn; 360 trademark airflow technology; a low-smoke secondary burn; a lifetime warranty; and a great deal more.
- The material of the Solo Yukon 1.0 is stainless steel. Stainless steel and high-temperature ceramic are the materials that make up Solo Yukon 2.0.
- The weight of the Solo Yukon 1.0 is 40.5 pounds, while the weight of the Solo Yukon 2.0 is 4.4 pounds.
- While the dimensions of the Solo Yukon 2.0 are 26.97 by 26.97 by 19.88 inches, the Solo Yukon 1.0 measures 29 inches in depth, 29 inches in width, and 18.5 inches in height.
Solo Yukon 1.0
Solo Yukon 2.0
Removable Base Plate and Ash Pan
Coming in at 27 inches
LESS SMOKE, MORE FLAME
PORTABLE DESIGN & WITH STAND
Low Smoke Secondary burn
360 Signature Airflow Technology
For Everyone – Family and Friends
29″D x 29″W x 18.5″H
26.97 x 26.97 x 19.88 inches
Can Duraflame logs be burned in this fire pit?
What makes this package more expensive than the single stove website? (514.99)
Why are these so pricey when a discarded washing machine tub can do the job just as well for hundreds of dollars less?
In southern California, can you leave this outside with the lid on as a table?
What is the weight of the Yukon Solo stove?
How do you get the ash pan clean?
Is it possible to use preoiled fire logs in this solo bonfire?
What's the inside scoop?
What kind of wood is suggested?
Can you detect the scent of wood? I'd like to get a whiff of the wood.
I have a recessed stone fire pit with poor oxygen flow and a lot of smoke. Will the same problem occur if this is placed at the bottom of the pit?
How far away can you sit and still be warm? 5 feet, 10 feet, or 20 feet?
Is it possible to use wood pellets?
What is the recommended distance between the stove and the deck furniture?
Amazon.com Description: Solo Yukon 1.0 vs 2.0
About this item – Solo Stove Yukon with Stand Portable Fire Pit Stainless Steel for Wood Burning and Low Smoke Great Camping Stove | 27×17 Inches Outdoor Fire Pits
- Yukon Solo Stove with Stand, 27″ The largest fire pit to light up your backyard celebrations The Solo Stove Yukon 27 fire pit is unlike any other you’ve ever seen! We used the same unique technology that has been perfected to create a portable fire pit that can be taken on excursions or enjoyed at home.
- What’s the best part? There was almost no smoke, and only fine ash remained! The Yukon is not only easy to clean, but it also does not smell like a wildfire. The Yukon is powered by wood and produces a lovely flame that your family and friends will enjoy gathering around!
- A MORE COMPLETE BURN: A more complete burn implies that the top vents burn off the small particles that would have formed smoke. It also means no more dealing with half-burned wood.
- STAND YUKON: Make the most of your Yukon camp stove by using it in more places than ever before! The stand accessory, with its sufficient circulation, allows you to use your fire pit on more heat-sensitive surfaces.
- EASY TO USE AND PORTABLE: The unique architecture of this camping stove eliminates the need for parts and assembly! Take it with you from your backyard patio to camping or tailgating! Excellent for RVs and campers! The size of the camping fire pit is 27 by 17 inches.
- Everyone (family and friends) Feel the warmth of camaraderie and devotion from your loved ones with a flame that can reach up to 4 feet when fully charged. With this extra-large fire pit, you can create lasting memories with the special people in your life.
- LARGEST SOLO STOVE: At 27 inches, the Yukon outsizes all other solo stove fire pits, producing the hottest and most effective fire to enhance your time with friends and family.
- Secondary combustion: The double-wall construction of the camping stove maximizes ventilation and the burning process. Bottom vent holes allow oxygen to enter the fire from below while also conducting warm oxygen up between the stove’s walls and back into the fire.
About this item – Solo Stove Yukon 2.0 with Stand, Smokeless Fire Pit | Portable Wood Burning Fireplace with Removable Ash Pan, Large Outdoor Firepit, Stainless Steel, H: 19.8 in x Dia: 27 in, 43.9. lbs, Color: Ash
- The Solo Stove Yukon with Stand incorporates our revolutionary concept in a more compact and portable dimension. It is non-smoking, portable, and will last a lifetime for your family gatherings and travels with friends.
- The Yukon quickly sets up and starts, letting you have a no-trace fire in places other than your backyard. Its airflow arrangement increases efficiency while minimizing smoke. This camping stove or fire pit is designed to burn wood effectively. Only ultra-fine ash will be left. The new version of our famous fire pits includes a removable base plate and ash pan to make cleaning even easier.
- Improve the color of your backyard: The wood-burning fire pit is 19.8 x 27 inches and is ideal for an industrial setting. Our fire pits are covered in a high-heat ceramic coating, which withstands significantly higher temperatures than high-heat paint or powder coating.
- More flame, less smoke: The camping stove has our signature 360° airflow and a double wall design with bottom vent holes, allowing oxygen to feed the fire from below, delivering a burst of hot air over the fire, and eliminating smoke without the use of batteries or fans in your fireplaces. Enjoy a fire without getting that post-fire odor on your hair and clothes.
- PORTABLE DESIGN AND STAND: Bonfire, weighing just over 20 pounds, is ready to embark on your next journey whenever you are. Simply pack your bonfire, begin moving, and start a fire wherever you go. By shielding heat-sensitive surfaces, the stand allows you to use your bonfire in more places.
- Simply lift the base plate to remove the ash pan, and the ash will be removed in seconds. The garden fire pit is powered by chunk firewood or small fire logs and provides all of the benefits of a wood-burning fire without the smoke or campfire odor sticking to your clothes. It also includes a sturdy travel case with handles for convenient transport!
- LONG-LASTING AND REMOVABLE ASH PAN: 304 stainless steel is extremely durable, surprisingly lightweight, and will not crack under the strain of an extremely hot flame. Our innovative, removable ash pan sits beneath the base plate, collecting all of the fine ash in one location. Simply lift the base plate to remove the ash pan and clean its contents. Quick and simple!
- LARGE SOLO STOVE WITH A COLOR POP: With a diameter of 27 inches, the Yukon outshines all other Solo Stove fire pits, producing the hottest and most effective fire to enhance your time with friends and family. Our new colored designs provide a personal touch to your backyard, where you can relax while eating s’mores and hot dogs over the fire. For easier cleaning, the new 2.0 version has a removable base plate and ash pan.