Sonicare c2 vs c3: These two fantastic plaque control toothbrushes have a lot of features, but which one is the best?
Which Plaque Control Toothbrush is the Best? We want to see which Sonicare c2 vs c3 is the best in This comparison review.
Sonicare c2 vs c3 – Quick Comparison Summary
On Amazon, the Philips Sonicare Genuine C2 is quite popular.
The Philips C2 is less expensive.
Plaque Removal in Both Cases C2 can remove up to 7 times more plaque, while C3 can remove up to 10 times more plaque.
As a recommendation, you should replace both your C2 and C3 brush heads every three months.
C3 has adaptable cleaning technology, but C2 does not have such technology.
Pack of 3
4 Count (Pack of 1)
Item Firmness Description
0.98 x 2.36 x 8.7 inches
1.22 x 2.36 x 8.66 inches
Can remove up to 7x more plaque
Can remove up to 10x more plaque
Does this fit HX6250-01？
Do these fit the essentialclean hx6253?
Will these fit the Sonicare model HX6960?
Does this fit Hx6250?
Any one of you have a problem with the brush head coming off the handle?
Is the plague control better than the adaptive clean?
Will this fit the sonicare 4100 protective clean (model #hx681a)? it came with one brush head, but can't seem to find the c2 brushes.
it fit sonicare diamond？
About this item – Philips Sonicare Genuine C2 Optimal Plaque Control Toothbrush Heads, 3 Brush Heads, White, HX9023/65
- Genuine Philips Sonicare rechargeable electric toothbrush replacement heads compatible with all Philips Sonicare click-on rechargeable toothbrush handles
- Number one recommended power toothbrush brand by Dental Professionals
- Up to 6x more plaque removal versus a manual toothbrush
- Power Tip targets plaque along the gum line. Size: Standard, Bristle stiffness: Medium
- BrushSync mode-pairing & replacement reminders when used with a BrushSync compatible handle (DiamondClean Smart or ProtectiveClean)
About this item – Philips Sonicare Genuine C3 Premium Plaque Control Toothbrush Heads, 4 Brush Heads, White, HX9044/65
- SUPERIOR CLEAN: Clinically proven to remove up to 10x more plaque along the gum line and in between teeth than a manual toothbrush
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Adjusts to the unique contours of your teeth to enable more surface contact and target plaque in hard to reach areas
- GENTLE & EFFECTIVE: Soft, tightly packed bristles smoothly glide along the gum line, providing an amazing clean even without the perfect technique
- NO GUESSING: Built in brush head replacement reminder lets you know when to replace your brush head, so you don’t have to remember
- BETTER TOGETHER: get the most from any Sonicare click on handle with genuine Sonicare brush heads that are designed to work together and provide optimal performance