Sonicare C3 vs W: Choosing between the Philips Sonicare C3 and W DiamondClean toothbrush heads is difficult. Which is best? This comparison of the Philips Sonicare C3 and W DiamondClean will help you choose the right model.
Sonicare C3 vs W– Quick Comparison Summary
- Dimension: Philips Sonicare C3 dimensions are 1.22 x 2.36 x 8.66 inches, while Philips Sonicare W DiamondClean dimensions are 0.98 x 2.36 x 8.7 inches.
Sonicare W is Winner: While the Philips Sonicare W DiamondClean has been clinically shown to remove up to 100% more stains in 7 days than a manual toothbrush, the Philips Sonicare C3 has been shown to remove up to 10x more plaque.
Price: Both the Philips Sonicare C3 and the Philips Sonicare W DiamondClean are the same price.
Popular: When compared to the Philips Sonicare C3, the replacement toothbrush heads for the Philips Sonicare W DiamondClean are extremely popular on the market.
Similarities: Some amazing features, like two brush heads, an automatic reminder, click-on handles, and more, are shared by the Philips Sonicare C3 and the Philips Sonicare W DiamondClean.
Brush Head Features: Philips Sonicare C3’s flexing sides provide 4x more surface contact than a conventional brush head for a comfortable deep clean, while Sonicare W DiamondClean’s densely packed diamond-shaped bristles provide a deep clean.
Weight: Philips Sonicare C3 weighs 0.07 pounds, whereas Philips Sonicare W DiamondClean weighs 0.07 pounds.
Philips Sonicare C3
Philips Sonicare W
Up to 10x More Plaque Removal Versus a Manual Toothbrush
Up to 7x More Plaque Removal Versus a Manual Toothbrush
Brush Head Feature
Flexible Sides For More Surface Contact
Densely Packed Diamond Shaped Bristles
No.Of Head Brush
2 Head Brush
2 Head Brush
Item Firmness Description
Click on Handles
Age Range (Description)
1.22 x 2.36 x 8.66 inches
0.98 x 2.36 x 8.7 inches
Do any of you have a problem with the brush head coming off the handle?
Will this suit the Sonicare 4100 protective clean (model #hx681a)? It arrived with one brush head, but I can't seem to find the C2 brushes.
Are these brush heads compatible with the HX6250-09?
Will these work as replacement heads for my HX6062?
Are these the deep clean heads?
Will these fit the Philips Sonicare Diamondclean Hx9350 model?
Will they fit a 6100?
Amazon.com Description: Sonicare C3 vs W
About this item – Philips Sonicare Genuine C3 Premium Plaque Control Replacement Toothbrush Heads, 2 Brush Heads, White, HX9042/65
- Plaque removal up to 10 times greater than with a manual toothbrush.
- With four times as much surface contact as the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean brush head, Philips Sonicare Premium Plaque Control is Sonicare’s deepest cleaning brush head.
- With our BrushSync mode-pairing technology, you’ll always get the greatest clean possible.
- By coordinating with your brushing-enabled Philips Sonicare toothbrush handle, the Philips Sonicare C3 premium plaque Control brush head chooses the best brushing mode and intensity level for outstanding cleaning.
- You only need to begin brushing.
- When used with a BrushSync compliant handle, BrushSync mode-pairing and replacement reminders will be displayed (DiamondClean Smart or ProtectiveClean)Get a clean that is as special as your smile.
- Compatible with all Philips Sonicare snap-on rechargeable toothbrush handles, genuine
- hilips Sonicare rechargeable electric toothbrush headDental professionals’ top brand of electric toothbrushes
With 4x more surface contact than a standard brush head, our superior plaque Control conforms to the shapes of your teeth and gums for a comfortable deep clean.
About this item – Philips Sonicare Genuine W DiamondClean Replacement Toothbrush Heads, 2 Brush Heads, White, HX6062/65
- Use with a Diamond Clean Smart or Protective Clean Philips Sonicare BrushSync(TM) compatible handle to unlock shrewd features BrushSync replacement technology detects how often and how hard you brush and will let you know when it’s time to replace your brush head.
- Genuine Sonicare brush heads are better when used in conjunction with any Sonicare click-on handle because they are made to cooperate and perform at their best.
- The unique sonic cleaning technology from Philips works best with a new brush head every three months.
- Products containing coconut oil or essential oils should not be directly touched. Use COULD cause bristle tufts to fall out.
- Clinically proven to remove up to 100% more stains in 7 days than a manual toothbrush for superior whiteningUnique design: Plaque removal up to 7 times greater than with a manual toothbrushGentle & Effective: Soft, closely packed bristles gently shield your gums while removing surface stains and whitening your teeth.
- BrushSync mode-pairing triggers your handle to select the best mode and intensity level for outstanding plaque removal (certain models only). Additionally, reminder bristles deteriorate to alert you to the need for replacement.
- The American Dental Association advises changing your brush head every three months.
- No speculating integrated brush head You won’t have to remember because the replacement reminder will let you know when to replace your brush head.
- To whiten teeth, the Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean brush head softly pulls away stains.
- These replacement brush heads, which can be used with all click-on sonicstoothbrush types, have extremely effective diamond-shaped bristles that can whiten teeth in just a week and gently remove 7x more plaque than a manual toothbrush.
- oil essential A word of caution: toothpaste with essential oils can harm your brush head.