Sonicare W3 vs C3: Both the Philips Sonicare W3 and the Philips Sonicare C3 are great options for replacement toothbrush heads, but which is the best? We are attempting to decide which product is superior when contrasting the Philips Sonicare W3 and C3.
Sonicare W3 vs C3– Quick Comparison Summary
- Brush Head: Philips Sonicare C3’s flexing sides provide 4x more surface contact than a standard brush head for a comfortable deep clean, while Philips Sonicare W3’s center stain removal bristles whiten and polish teeth.
Popularity: Compared to the Philips Sonicare W3, the Philips Sonicare C3 is the most widely used replacement toothbrush head on the market.
Price: Philips Sonicare C3 is less expensive than Philips Sonicare W3, which is more expensive.
Included Brush Heads: Philips Sonicare W3 comes with 4 brush heads, while Philips Sonicare C3 only comes with 2 brush heads.
Dimension: Philips Sonicare C3 dimensions are 1.22 x 2.36 x 8.66 inches, whereas Philips Sonicare W3 dimensions are 1.22 x 2.36 x 8.66 inches.
Weight: The weight of the Philips Sonicare C3 is 0.07 pounds, while the weight of the Philips Sonicare W3 is 0.05 pounds.
Similarities: The Philips Sonicare W3 and C3 both have some amazing features in common, like an automatic reminder, click handles, white color, and more.
Remove Plaque: The Philips Sonicare C3 is able to remove up to ten times more plaque than a manual toothbrush, while the Philips Sonicare W3 is able to remove up to one hundred percent more stains than a manual toothbrush, resulting in whiter teeth in just three days (when used in White+ mode).
Philips Sonicare W3
Philips Sonicare C3
Removes up to 100 Percent More Stains than a Manual Toothbrush for Whiter Teeth in Just 3 Days (in White+ mode
Up to 10x More Plaque Removal Versus a Manual Toothbrush
Brush Head Feature
Central Stain Removal Bristles Whiten and Polish Teeth
Flexible Sides For More Surface Contact
No.Of Head Brush
4 Head Brush
2 Head Brush
Click on Handles
Age Range (Description)
Item Firmness Description
1.22 x 2.36 x 8.66 Inches
1.22 x 2.36 x 8.66 Inches
What's the distinction between G3 and W3 brushes?
Is this compatible with the Protective Clean 4100?
Will it fit in the HX6920?
Is this compatible with the 2 Series HX6211?
Hello, does this product work with the Sonicare Series 3 Hx6681/28?
Do these brush heads work with the Phillips Sonicare 9300?
Is there a brush cap included with this replacement?
Does this make sense? Philips Sonicare 2 Series plaque control rechargeable electric toothbrush
Amazon.com Description: Sonicare W3 vs C3
About this item – Philips Sonicare Genuine W3 Premium White Replacement Toothbrush Heads, 4 Brush Heads, White, HX9064/65
Brand of electric toothbrushes that dental professionals recommend
Using the White+ mode, it may eliminate up to 100% more stains than a manual toothbrush, giving users whiter teeth in just 3 days.
When it’s time for replacement, the reminder bristles deteriorate to alert you.
The American Dental Association advises changing your brush head every three months. The innovative sonic cleaning technology from Philips works best with a new brush head every three months.
Plaque removal up to 10 times greater than with a manual toothbrush.
Compatible with all Philips Sonicare snap-on rechargeable toothbrush handles, genuine
hilips Sonicare rechargeable electric toothbrush head
These replacement brush heads, which are made to fit all click-on sonic toothbrush models, include polishing bristles that remove surface stains to dramatically whiten teeth in just three days while providing an amazing deep clean.
To unlock Smart features, use with a Philips Sonicare BrushSync(TM) compatible handle (Diamond Clean Smart or protective Clean):
BrushSync replacement technology detects how often and how hard you brush and will let you know when it’s time to replace your brush head.
BrushSync mode-pairing triggers your handle to select the best mode and intensity level for outstanding plaque removal (certain models only).
Your smile becomes whiter and brighter with the Philips Sonicare Premium White brush head.
When used with a BrushSync compliant handle, BrushSync mode-pairing and replacement reminders will be displayed (DiamondClean Smart or ProtectiveClean) oil essential
A word of caution: toothpaste with essential oils can harm your brush head.
Products containing coconut oil or essential oils should not be directly touched. Use COULD cause bristle tufts to fall off.
About this item – Philips Sonicare Genuine C3 Premium Plaque Control Replacement Toothbrush Heads, 2 Brush Heads, White, HX9042/65
- Plaque removal up to 10 times greater than with a manual toothbrush.
- With four times as much surface contact as the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean brush head, Philips Sonicare Premium Plaque Control is Sonicare’s deepest cleaning brush head.
- When used with a BrushSync compliant handle, BrushSync mode-pairing and replacement reminders will be displayed (DiamondClean Smart or ProtectiveClean)Get a clean that is as special as your smile.
- With 4x more surface contact than a standard brush head, our superior plaque Control conforms to the shapes of your teeth and gums for a comfortable deep clean.
- With our BrushSync mode-pairing technology, you’ll always get the greatest clean possible.
- By coordinating with your brushing-enabled Philips Sonicare toothbrush handle, the Philips Sonicare C3 premium plaque Control brush head chooses the best brushing mode and intensity level for outstanding cleaning. You only need to begin brushing.
- Compatible with all Philips Sonicare snap-on rechargeable toothbrush handles, genuine Philips Sonicare rechargeable electric toothbrush headDental professionals’ top brand of electric toothbrushes