Sony WH1000XM3 vs Bose Qc35 II: When looking for a wireless noise-canceling headset, it might be tough to decide between the Sony WH1000XM3 and the Bose Qc35 II. Both of them are wonderful options, but which one is superior? This comparison of the Sony WH1000XM3 and the Bose Qc35 II is meant to help you decide which product is the better choice for your needs and preferences.
Sony WH1000XM3 vs Bose Qc35 II – Quick Comparison Summary
On Amazon.com, the Bose Qc35 II is one of the top-selling wireless noise-canceling Bluetooth headphones, although the Sony WH1000XM3 has a smaller customer base.
The Sony WH1000XM3 is more affordable, whilst the Bose Qc35 II is more costly.
The battery life of the Sony WH1000XM3 is 30 hours, whereas the battery life of the Bose Qc35 II is just 20 hours.
While the Sony WH1000XM3 is equipped with three microphones, the Bose Qc35 II only has two.
The Sony WH1000XM3 only has a one-year warranty, whereas the Bose Qc35 II has a two-year warranty from the manufacturer.
The Bose Qc35 II features a mute button and is compatible with both the PlayStation and Xbox. It also features compatibility with both systems.
The charging time for the Sony WH1000XM3 is three hours, whereas the charging time for the Bose Qc35 II is only two and a quarter hours.
The weight of the Sony WH1000XM3 is 255 grams, whereas the weight of the Bose Qc35 II is only 236 grams.
Bose Qc35 II
Has USB Type-C
Live Bluetooth connections
Compatible with PlayStation
Compatible with Xbox
7.26 x 3.03 x 9.93 inches
3.2 x 6.7 x 7.1 inches
What is the difference between the international and non-international editions?
Are there any built-in microphones for phone calls?
In comparison to the Bose 35, how comfy is it? greater or lesser?
Will they work on a PlayStation 4?
What distinguishes Series 2 from Series 1?
I work on trains where there is a lot of noise (above 90 decibels). Will these headphones operate in such environment?
Amazon.com Description: Sony WH1000XM3 vs Bose Qc35 II
About this item – SONY WH-1000XM3 Wireless Noise canceling Stereo Headset
- In the box: WH1000XM3/Carry Case/Charging CableThrough the USB-C/Audio Cable for Wired Connection, industry-leading noise cancellation delivers only music.Premium sound quality with 40mm liquid crystal polymer drivers with volume control and touch sensor.
- This is the best of its kind, and it’s fantastic. When I switched from my Bose QC 35 IIs to this, the change in noise reduction was immediately noticeable and almost uncanny.
Overall, Sony has produced a high-quality device that is a viable rival to the Bose QC. I had to return the goods for the reasons below, which had nothing to do with the quality or performance of the device.
Quick attention mode allows you to carry on a conversation without removing your headphones.
- The sense engine provides intelligent listening. Frequency Response: 4Hz–40,000Hz.
- That isn’t the only slight irritation I have. It’s because the headphones cause soreness on the top of your head after prolonged use.
About this item – Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Noise-Cancelling, with Alexa Voice Control
- The Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II have that kind of power. Put them on and become closer to the things you care about. And that’s only the start.
- The QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II now come with Bose AR, a new kind of augmented reality that works only with sound.
- For a better listening experience in every situation, there are three levels of world-class noise reduction.
- The Bose Connect app provides hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, customizable settings, access to future upgrades, and more. Bose AR enabled—a unique, audio-only type of augmented reality— 12 inch USB cable
Dual noise-cancelling microphones for clear sound and speech pickup.
- It is Alexa-enabled for voice control of music, news, and more.
Make sure the firmware on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device is up to date using the Bose Connect app.
- Then you’ll see a demonstration of Bose AR-enhanced apps, complete with download links.
At every volume, a balanced audio performance.