SwagTron T1 vs T5: For self-balancing scooters, the SwagTron T1 and T5 are both excellent alternatives, but which is the best? Our goal in this SwagTron T1 vs T5 comparison study is to determine which is the better option.
SwagTron T1 vs T5 – Quick Comparison Summary
When compared to the SwagTron T1, the SwagTron T5 is a very popular HoverBoard electric self-balancing scooter on Amazon.com.
When measured in inches, the SwagTron T1 measures 23.25 x 3.8 x 7 inches, while the SwagTron T5 is 25.25 x 9.75 x 9.5 inches.
Swagtron T1 is less expensive.
SwagTron T5 is designed for youth, whereas SwagTron T1 is designed for all ages.
Both the SwagTron T1 and T5 come equipped with Learning Mode, System, and Battery Indicators, and have a range of 7–12 miles per charge. The frame is non-combustible.
The maximum weight of a SwagTron T1 is 100 kg (220 lbs), whereas the maximum weight load of a SwagTron T5 is just 85 kg (187 lbs).
When it comes to weight, the SwagTron T1 is quite heavy at 23 pounds, but the SwagTron T5 is just 11 pounds.
23 x 3.8 x 7 inches
25.25 x 9.75 x 9.5 inches
23 Pounds(10.77 Kilograms)
24.29 Pounds(11.11 Kilograms)
System & Battery Indicators
LED Movement Indicators
220 lbs / 100 kg
187.4 lbs / 85 kg
Range per Charge
Will it cause your home to burn down?
What is the maximum weight?
Is it simple to handle a ten-year-old girl?
What kind of warranty does it come with?
What sort of charger comes with the package? Is it compatible with European 220V?
Is it possible to charge it overnight?
Is it capable of running on a dirt road?
What is the limit on the amount of light?
Are they the ones that went up in flames?
Is it capable of riding on grass?
Is it possible to obtain various shells?
Amazon.com Description: SwagTron T1 vs T5
About this item – Swagtron Swagboard Pro T1 Hoverboard Electric Self-Balancing Scooter
- The patented SWAGTRON SentryShield smart battery management solution protects hover skateboards on several levels.
The SWAGTRON 2-wheel self-balancing scooter was UL 2272 certified and performed very well in all electrical safety testing.
- NOTE: Before using it, see the User Manual.
- Up to 7–12 miles of range. Charge time: 1 hour220 pounds is the maximum weight limit. The minimum weight requirement is 44 pounds. Weight: 23 lbs.
- For tighter control and downhill traction, this balancing scooter has a 250-watt engine with gear stabilization.
- The most common reason for the wheel’s loud noise is packing material lodged between the wheel and the plastic casing.
- Hover-boards have a peak speed of 8 mph and a range of 11 miles, and they can carry up to 220 pounds.
- Commercial and Industrial, Consumer, and UL Ventures are the three key businesses of UL, a worldwide independent safety science corporation. We are a sign of trust because of our breadth, established impartiality, and proven history, which allows us to assist in providing peace of mind to everybody.
- The following are some of the new features of this stylish motorised scooter: Two riding modes, LED lighting, battery indication, rubber bumpers.
About this item – Swagtron Swagboard Entry Level Hoverboard for Kids and Young Adults
- Ideal for small hands and feet, the T5 motorised scooter can carry users weighing up to 187.4 pounds and only weighs 18.9 pounds.
- The Swagtron T5 is built to last, with only the best components and industry-leading safety measures.
- Many of the T5’s new features make it an excellent choice for children or even adults!
- Inexperienced FEATURES: The Turbo Five now offers battery indications as well as a learning mode for new riders.
- Young riders should ride at a safe speed. The top speed of this two-wheel self-balancing scooter is about 7 mph.
- APPEAR Distinctive While Riding – The T5’s small design has a unique, contemporary symbol on each of its pedals.
- Not yet ready for the more advanced hoverboards? T5 is tailor-made for you. The new T5 has the same amazing, gyroscopic technology that completely changes the way you travel as the heavy-hitter T3 and the industry standard T1.
- Riders of all levels are welcome. The pace is limited in Learning Mode to ensure safe practice; however, in Standard Mode, you can roll at your leisure.