Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut vs Arctic Silver 5: Choosing between Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut and Arctic Silver 5 might be difficult. Which is more valuable: Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut or Arctic Silver 5? There are several advantages to using any of these thermal pastes, but which one is the best? Our comparison between the Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut and the Arctic Silver 5 is detailed in this review.
Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut vs Arctic Silver 5– Quick Comparison Summary
Arctic Silver 5 and Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut are two of the most popular products on Amazon.
Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut is the more affordable option.
Both are compatible with both a laptop and a desktop computer.
While Arctic Silver 5 is 99.9% pure silver, the Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Composition is made of aluminum.
Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut has a thermal conductivity of 12.5 W/mK, whereas Arctic Silver 5 has a thermal conductivity of 8.9 W/mK.
Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut
Arctic Silver 5
Item Dimensions LxWxH
25.2 x 25.2 x 7.6 inches
8.5 x 2.5 x 6 inches
1Gram(5, 11, 37 Gram) Option
99.9% Pure Silver
Date First Available
September 14, 2015
April 13, 2017
Item model number
About this item – Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut The High Performance Thermal Paste for Cooling All Processors, Graphics Cards and Heat Sinks in Computers and Consoles (1 Gram)
- EXTREMELY high thermal conductivity of 12.5KW achieved with even smaller particles, is perfect for even the most demanding configurations and can also be used in industrial cooling systems
- THERMAL COMPOUND PASTE EASY TO USE – Thanks to a specially constructed syringe and a spatula for spreading thermal grease included. It guarantees a simple, pleasant and precise distribution of the paste on your processor or graphics card
- LONG ACTION – Provides long-lasting effect, thanks to its characteristic and specialized structure, Kryonaut thermal paste does not dry out even at 80° Celsius degrees
- SURPRISING EFFECTS – Already at the first use of this thermal solution, you may experience a drop in temperature, which will reduce the loudness of your equipment and improve the comfort of use
- NUMBER 1 ON THE MARKET – Confirmed by many tests, the most popular choice meets the highest quality standards not only of standard computer users but also of avid Overclocking fans
About this item – Arctic Silver 5 AS5-3.5G Thermal Paste
- 99.9% pure micronized silver
- Non-electrically conductive
- Will not separate, run, migrate or bleed
- Thermal conductance: >350 000W/m2 degreesC (0.001 inch layer)
- Easy to apply and remove
Arctic Silver 5 offers a new level of performance and stability because to its unique high-density filling of micronized silver and increased thermally conductive ceramic particles. Arctic Silver resellers may be found all over the world. The Arctic Silver 5 premium thermal compound is the industry standard. Arctic Silver 5 is designed to work with a variety of bond lines between contemporary high-power CPUs and high-performance heatsinks or water-cooling systems.
By weight, Arctic Silver 5 has over 88 percent thermally conductive filler. Arctic Silver 5 also contains sub-micron zinc oxide, aluminium oxide, and boron nitride particles in addition to micronized silver.