TI 30X IIS vs TI30XS: What’s the difference between the TI 30X IIS and the TI30XS? The TI 30X IIS and the TI30XS are both great choices for a scientific calculator, but which one is the best? In this TI 30X IIS vs. TI30XS review, we’ll try to figure out which calculator is best for you.
TI 30X IIS vs TI30XS – Quick Comparison Summary
- The weights for the TI 30X IIS and TI 30XS are respectively 0.3 and 0.5 pounds.
- The TI30XS offers features like mathprint textbook display, (x-y)table, biology course, and chemistry course that are not available on the TI 30X IIS.
- Both the TI 30X IIS and the TI 30XS are among the most widely used scientific calculators on the market.
- The TI 30X IIS is less expensive than the TI 30XS.
- The dimensions of the TI30XS are 9.75 x 6.69 x 1.25 inches, while those of the TI30X IIS are 6.1 x 3.2 x 0.74 inches.
- While the fraction feature on the TI 30X is just a decimal conversion, the fraction feature on the TI 30XS is a full math calculation.
- The TI 30X IIS has two display lines, while the TI 30XS has four.
- Both the TI 30X IIS and the TI 30XS share some similar characteristics, such as a 3, 1, and 2-variable size screen.
- Pre-algebra, algebra 1 and 2, general science, geometry, probability, Edit, Cut, Paste Entries, kinds of electricity are battery or solar, and statistics are all covered.
TI 30X IIS
Mathprint Texbook Display
Full Math Calculation
1– & 2–Variable Statistics
Edit, Cut, Paste Entries
6.1 x 3.2 x 0.74 inches
9.75 x 6.69 x 1.25 inches
TI 30X IIS Video
I don't see a cover displayed; is there one for this one?
Which battery type?
Is there a hard cover included?
Are there 54 functions in it?
is a battery present?
Can you use this for college-level calculus? I have no clue for my daughter because I never took the class.
How do the ti-30xs and ti-30xIIs compare?
Can I use this calculator in a calculus-based Probability and Statistics course?
Does the actuarial (SOA/CAS) exam allow the use of this calculator?
Amazon.com Description: TI 30X IIS vs TI30XS
About this item – Texas Instruments TI-30XIIS Scientific Calculator, Black with Blue Accents
- performs statistical calculations with 1 and 2 variables, three angle modes (degrees, radians, and grads), and scientific and engineering calculations easily false set modes
- Scientific calculator, model TI-30X IIS from Texas Instruments Menu for choosing settings that combine statistics and cutting-edge scientific features and are suitable for the demands of the classroom and for study. aids kids in exploring concepts in science and math. displays results at the bottom and entries at the top.
- Scrolling for entry lines. enables looking back at earlier entries to find patterns. Ideal for science, geometry, trigonometry, algebra 1 and 2, and basic math.
- The Texas Instruments TI-30X IIS 2-Line Scientific Calculator comes with a two-line display in addition to other cutting-edge capabilities. On the top line of the display is the equation you are entering, and on the second line are the numbers or symbols you are typing right now.
- The results of the equation’s solution are shown on the second line, and you can alter the original equation whatever you like for a recalculation using the four arrow keys on the calculator’s front.
- Even better, by continuously hitting the up arrow, you may search through a cache of numerous earlier computations, allowing you to go back and see the solution to a challenge. When solar power is available, the device uses it; however, if light levels are low, it can fall back on the internal batteries (included).
- There are modes for scientific and engineering notation, three types of angles (degrees, radians, and grades), and even one- or two-variable statistical modes. Additionally, five variables can be given their own memory spaces. A Snap-On cover for the calculator’s back is included with the gadget. Key characteristics:
- Fraction features, a two-line display, and conversions •Principal trigonometric and scientific operations Edit, cut, and paste entries, use one- and two-variable statistics, and be powered by solar and batteries Ideal for: Pre-algebra, algebra I and II, geometry, statistics, general science, and general math
- robust scientific calculator of a professional calibre. Antilogs and logs
Battery and solar power.
- Its two-line display simultaneously shows the entry and the calculated result.
About this item – Texas Instruments TI-30XS MultiView Scientific Calculator
- Automatically or by entering specific x values, examine an x, y table of values for a certain function.
- The arithmetic Print mode allows users to enter and read computations in conventional math notation, including stacked fractions, exponents, precise square roots, and more. TI Nspire CX II CAS
- On the same screen, you may enter many Calculations, compare the results, and look for trends thanks to special design elements.
- On the same screen, you may enter many calculations, compare the results, and look for trends thanks to special design elements. The MathPrint mode allows users to enter and read computations in conventional math notation, including stacked fractions, exponents, precise square roots, and more. Use the toggle key to quickly view fractions and decimals in different formats.
- Examine important trends by scrolling through earlier entries, inspecting, and pasting into a new computation. Discover values from an x, Y table for a certain function either automatically or by entering specific x values. You can switch the response format between exact and approximation using the toggle key.
- Use the toggle key to quickly view fractions and decimals in different formats.
- Examine important patterns by scrolling through earlier entries, viewing them, and pasting them into a new calculation. On SAT, ACT, and AP tests, the TI-30XS MultiView scientific calculator is accepted.
- 23 layers of parentheses are possible.