TI Nspire CX CAS vs TI Nspire CX II CAS: What separates the TI Nspire CX CAS and the TI Nspire CX II CAS from one another? The TI Nspire CX CAS and the TI Nspire CX II CAS are both excellent choices for graphing calculators, but which one is the best? We’ll attempt to determine which gadget is the best option in this comparison review of the TI Nspire CX CAS and TI Nspire CX II CAS.
TI Nspire CX CAS vs TI Nspire CX II CAS – Quick Comparison Summary
- While the CAS weight of the TI Nspire CX is 0.95 pounds, that of the TI Nspire CX II is 0.7 pounds.
- The dimensions of the TI Nspire CX and CX II are 7.28 x 0.59 x 3.15 inches and 0.62 x 3.42 x 7.5 inches, respectively.
Compared to the TI Nspire CX CAS, the TI Nspire CX II CAS is very popular with customers.
- A speedier processor (TI says 2.5x quicker), fresh colours and design, a few more functions, and graphing features are all included in the TI Nspire CX II CAS.
- In comparison to the TI Nspire CX II CAS, the TI Nspire CX CAS is more expensive.
- Both the TI Nspire CX CAS and the TI Nspire CX II CAS have nearly identical features, including a 3.2-inch screen, a graphing calculator, battery power, 3D graphing capabilities, and a black color.
- The TI Nspire CX CAS is an older version that was released in 2011, while the TI Nspire CX II CAS is the most recent version that was released in 2019.
TI Nspire CX CAS
TI Nspire CX II CAS
Date First Available
February 10, 2011
May 8, 2019
3d graphing capability
Fresh Colours and Design, New Functions,
0.59 x 3.15 x 7.28 x inches
0.62 x 3.42 x 7.5 inches
Is this calculator still in its original packaging and does it come with any software?
Is there anything that the TI-Nspire CX calculator can't perform that this one can't, or are they both the same but for the cas?
I'm a high school student doing Algebra II this year; is it better to purchase this or simply a TI-84 (silver or silver + c) version?
Is it as user-friendly as the TI-83/84. How much better is the TI-84 for high school?
is 3D graphing possible?
What kind of cable or port is used to charge this calculator? Mini B, Micro B, or USB-C?
Can I use this calculator for the SAT, ACT, and psat exams?
On the calculator, there are two non-charging ports—one on top and another large slide-out port on the bottom. What do they serve?
Amazon.com Description: TI Nspire CX CAS vs TI Nspire CX II CAS
About this item – Texas Instruments Nspire CX CAS Graphing Calculator
- Keep moving and keep learning – Transfer homework assignments from a mobile device to a computer. Utilize student software to finish assignments outside of class. On a laptop or desktop computer at home, in a coffee shop, library, or wherever. Investigate more complex mathematical ideas, such as symbolic algebra and symbolic calculus, in addition to conventional numerical calculations.
- When performing step-by-step arithmetic, algebraic, and calculus calculations, view exact values in the form of variables like x and y, radicals, and pi. Visualize in full colour by using the illuminated, full-color display to color-code equations, objects, points, and lines. Connect equations, graphs, and geometric representations on the screen more quickly and effectively.
- Use digital images or your own photographs for real-world illustrations. Science and math topics can be overlaid and color-coded. Discover connections to the actual world. With regular use, the TI-Nspire Rechargeable Battery installed should last up to two weeks on a single charge. No need for alkaline batteries. Calculate in style with the thinnest and lightest TI graphing calculator model to date, the svelte TI-Nspire CX portable.
- It also has the brightest display with a full-color, high-resolution screen that makes it simple to see every exponent, variable, and line. 3D Graphing – Graph and rotate 3D functions (manually and automatically). Your 3D graph’s surface or wire colour can be changed.
- Handheld Math & Science Calculator, TI-Nspire CX. Algebraic Accuracy. All in One Portable. The TI-Nspire CX CAS is a capable hands-learning tool that meets the needs of math and science curricula from middle school through college. It has algebraic capabilities to symbolically solve equations, factor and expand variable expressions, complete the square, find antiderivatives, computer limits, and exact solutions in irrational forms.
- Students may see how the algebraic, graphical, geometric, numeric, and written forms of the expressions connect to one another by seeing multiple representations of the expressions in problems at once.
- Pre-algebra, Algebra 1 & 2, Trigonometry, Geometry, Pre-calculus, Statistics, Business & Finance, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Calculus, AP Statistics, AP Physics, AP Calculus, and Linear Algebra are among the subjects that these subjects are most suited for.
- a backlit display with a full colour screen.
- With the addition of an integrated Computer Algebra System (CAS) Eleven interactive zoom functions, the TI-Nspire CX mobile computer has all its features.
About this item – Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX II CAS Color Graphing Calculator with Student Software (PC/Mac)
Bundle of handheld software. Contains the TI-Inspire CX Student Software, which offers improved graphing capabilities and additional features.
Investigate the relationships between dynamic coefficient values in equations and graphs.
Path animation: Watch as polar, parametric, and function graphs are drawn in real time.
To differentiate the appearance of each drawn graph, there are six alternative graph styles and fifteen colours to choose from.
Calculator: Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX II CAS Color Graphing
The capabilities of the TI-Nspire CX graphing calculators are expanded by faster performance, more engaging visualisations, and easier-to-read graphics.
Lightweight and thin design with simple touchpad navigation.
Tick-mark labels: Label axes scales to produce understandable visual contexts.
Coordinated points: Quickly define dynamic points using sliders, expressions, or coordinates.
includes a rechargeable battery. can operate for up to two weeks on one charge
Color television. The screen measures 3.5 inches diagonally, has a resolution of 125 DPI, and uses 16-bit colour.
swift alpha keys
Programming improvements for TI-Basic: Write code to visually illustrate important STEM (stem-related) and math concepts.
Graphics that are simpler to read: New app icons and color-coded screen tabs enhance user experience.