Tramontina VS Cuisinart: If you’re looking for a Tri-Ply Clad 12-Piece Cookware Set, Tramontina and Cuisinart are both excellent choices, but which one is the best? Read on to find out. In this Tramontina VS Cuisinart comparison review, we’re looking to see which product is the better overall value for money.
Tramontina VS Cuisinart – Quick Comparison Summary
When compared to Tramontina, the Cuisinart chef’s oven is quite popular on Amazon.com.
According to the manufacturer’s specifications, the Tramontina weighs 11.94 pounds, while the Cuisinart weighs 1 pound.
5.5-quart medium capacity for the Tramontina Dutch Oven and a 7-quart round covered casserole capacity for the Cuisinart Dutch Oven.
Tramontina is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, while Cuisinart is oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Tramontina can only be washed by hand, while Cuisinart can be washed in the dishwasher.
Both Tramontina and Cuisinart use cast iron and come with a lifetime warranty.
Tramontina is less expensive.
Tramontina Cuisinart Brand Tramontina Cuisinart Product Dimensions 13.38 x 10.13 x 7.5 inches 12.99 x 12.99 x 6.22 inches Item Weight 11.94 pounds 1 pounds Date First Available November 10, 2017 May 5, 2003 Material Cast_iron Cast_iron Oven-Safe YES (Temperatures up to 450°F / 232°C) YES (Up to 500ºF) Warranty Lifetime Lifetime WASH Hand-wash only Dishwasher Safe Easy to Clean YES YES
13.38 x 10.13 x 7.5 inches
12.99 x 12.99 x 6.22 inches
Date First Available
November 10, 2017
May 5, 2003
YES (Temperatures up to 450°F / 232°C)
YES (Up to 500ºF)
Easy to Clean
Is there any information on "how to treat" this pan to keep food from sticking?
Is this a Brazilian-made pan? I've seen a lot of similar pans produced in China.
Is the Tramontina Tri-Ply Clad 5 Qt Dutch Oven really so big?
Is it compatible with induction cooktops?
Have you considered the Cooks Standard and Tramontina multi-ply sets? If that's the case, why did you go with Cuisinart? I can't make up my mind!
Amazon.com Description: Tramontina VS Cuisinart
About this item – Tramontina 80116/249DS Gourmet Stainless Steel Induction-Ready Tri-Ply Clad 12-Piece Cookware Set, NSF-Certified, Made in Brazil
- All of the following: 8″ and 10″ Fry Pans; 6 Qt Covered Deep Sauté Pan; 1.5 Qt, 2 Qt, and 3 Qt Covered Sauce Pans; and 8 Qt Covered Stock Pot Premium are all included in this set.
- 18/10 stainless steel, aluminium core, magnetic stainless steel, tri-ply clad structure
Tramontina’s tri-ply covered cookware is an excellent investment that will pay off time and time again.
- The tri-ply clad structure offers heat from all sides, not just the bottom, and the 18/10 precision-fitted stainless steel lids assist in sealing in nutrients. The ergonomically designed, cast stainless steel handles are riveted for increased durability and support.
- Tramontina’s Tri-Ply Clad cookware is oven-safe up to 500F (260C) and works on all cooktops, including induction. This cookware is suitable for home and professional chefs who need the highest quality and performance. It is designed to survive repeated use, even in the most demanding kitchens.
- The handle is precision cast and riveted, and the lid is mirror-polished stainless steel.
- Tri-Ply Clad cookware is made up of three metal layers: 18/10 stainless steel, an aluminium core, and magnetic stainless steel that runs the length of the cookware vessel.
- As a consequence, the heating is uniform and the heat conductivity is great.
- All cooktops, including induction, are compatible;
- Oven safe to 500°F
Produced in Brazil, assembled and packaged in the United States; Lifetime warranty.
About this item – Cuisinart MCP-12N MultiClad Pro Triple Ply 12-Piece Cookware Set, Stainless Steel
- Oven Safe: Oven safe up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, with tapered rims for drip-free pouring. It’s also compatible with induction cooktops.
- There is a lifetime warranty on this product.
- 1.5 gallon covered saucepan, 3 gallon covered saucepan, 3.5 gallon sauté pan with helper handle and cover8 gallon stockpot with cover, 8″ and 10″ skillets, as well as a 20cm steamer insert with lid
- Durable Design: The professional Triple Ply construction is elegant and modern, with a pure aluminium core and an attractive brushed stainless finish. Heat Surround Technology distributes heat evenly across the cookware’s bottom and sides.
- Cookware also has stainless steel riveted Cool Grip handles, self-basting, and tight-fitting lids.
- Cuisinart started creating professional cookware approximately 30 years ago, inspired by the great French kitchens. Cuisinart cookware maintains a long legacy of quality by using the best materials available to properly execute all of the basic cooking methods.
- Our MultiClad Pro Stainless Cookware, created to fulfil the expectations of gourmet chefs throughout the world, exemplifies our dedication to quality and innovation.
- A polished cooking surface will not discolour, react with food, or change the taste of your meal. Tight-fitting stainless steel covers keep the natural fluids and nutrients in the food, making it healthier and more tasty. Dishwasher-safe cookware and coverings