Uppababy Vista vs Evenflo Pivot Xpand: If you’re looking for a stroller, choosing between the Uppababy Vista and the Evenflo Pivot Xpand might be a tough choice to make. Both are wonderful possibilities, but which is the superior option? With our Uppababy Vista vs Evenflo Pivot Xpand comparison study, you will be able to choose which product is the superior option for you.
Uppababy Vista vs Evenflo Pivot Xpand – Quick Comparison Summary
- When compared to the Uppababy Vista, the Evenflo Pivot Xpand is quite popular on Amazon.com.
There are more than a dozen configurations available for the Uppababy Vista, and the Evenflo Pivot Xpand Coems with up to 22 configurations.
Evenflo Pivot Xpand is made of polyester, whereas the Uppababy Vista fabric is made of leather.
When it comes to dimensions, the Uppababy Vista measures 36 by 25.7 by 39.5 inches, while the Evenflo Pivot Xpand measures 34 by 26.5 by 41.5 inches.
The Uppababy Vista is a very expensive product.
The maximum weight recommendation for the Uppababy Vista is 50 pounds, whereas the maximum weight recommendation for the Evenflo Pivot Xpand is just 35 pounds.
Uppababy Vista weighs 35 pounds, whereas the Evenflo Pivot Xpand weighs 42.6 pounds.
Evenflo Pivot Xpand
More Than A Dozen
Up To 22
Maximum Weight Recommendation
6 months up to 50 lbs.
6 months up to 45 lbs
36 x 25.7 x 39.5 inches
34 x 26.5 x 41.5 inches
Minimum weight recommendation
Is the baby bassinet and sunshade included with this stroller? That isn't mentioned anywhere in the description.
Is there just one seat included? Will I need to purchase a second seat for a second child? Are adapters required to convert it to a double stroller?
Is it possible to place a bassinet on top and a toddler seat on the bottom?
What's the difference between the models from 2018 and 2017?
Is it feasible to get a 2018 vista with a jordan seat and a Jake frame (black)? (gray)
Is there an infant car seat, a base, and a toddler seat included?
Is it possible to utilise two toddler seats?
Is there any UV protection in the canopy? If so, how would you rate it? (is it up to 50?)
Is it possible to use alternative car seats? The chicco keyfit 30 is available.
Where can I get a replacement car seat base? I can't seem to locate one that is identical to the one in this travel system.
Is the litemax base usable as an additional base for the safemax as the extra base isn't offered anywhere?
Amazon.com Description: Uppababy Vista vs Evenflo Pivot Xpand
About this item – 2018 UPPAbaby VISTA Stroller, Henry (Blue Marl/Silver/Saddle Leather)
- For enhanced breathability, a longer bassinet mattress pad with ventilation is recommended.
- SPF 50+ visor and extendable sun canopy.
- Imported leather
- Unfolded dimensions (LxWxH): 36″ x 25.7″ x 39.5″. 17.3″ x 25.7″ x 33″ when folded with seat attached. Folded dimensions without seat: 16.8″ x 25.7″ x 33″
- The X-large, easy-to-reach basket can accommodate up to 30 pounds.
- Direct connection; no adapters required. MESA Infant Car Seat CompatibilityWhen employing adaptors, it’s compatible with several Chicco and Maxi-Cosi infant car seats (car seats and adaptors sold separately).
- It folds in one step, with or without the seat connected.
- It includes a bassinet, a full-size front or rear-facing toddler seat with multi-position recline, rain and insect covers for the toddler seat, and a bug shield and storage bag for the bassinet.
About this item – Evenflo Pivot Xpand Modular Travel System with SafeMax Infant Car Seat
- The infant car seat mounts directly on the frame, and the toddler seat flips to infant mode quickly and effortlessly, cradling the baby in a comfortable position.
- As many as 22 configurations: The one-of-a-kind design may fit one or two riders. In both parent-facing and forward-facing modes, infants and children may sit at different heights, upright or reclined.
- Use abrasive cleansers and solvents sparingly. An occasional dab of vegetable oil on moving components may help to prevent wear and tear.
- With the toddler seat connected, the compact folding mechanism neatly self-stands.
- The stroller expands from single to double without the need for any tools or additional components. When you want to add another toddler or infant seat, you just slide and lock the frame in place.