Vetroo V5 vs Hyper 212: What are the differences between the CPU air coolers of the Vetroo V5 and Hyper 212? The goal of the Vetroo V5 vs. Hyper 212 comparison review is to determine which CPU air cooler is superior.
Vetroo V5 vs Hyper 212– Quick Comparison Summary
- The air flow capacity of a Vetroo V5 is 21–52 cubic feet per minute, compared to 57.3 cubic feet per minute for a Hyper 212.
The Vetroo V5 is more affordable than the Hyper 212, which is more costly.
The fan speed range for the Hyper 212 is 650 to 2000 rpm, but the fan speed for the Vetroo V5 is 1700 rpm.
Vetroo V5’s dimensions are 5.04 x 2.95 x 5.83 inches, whereas Hyper 212’s dimensions are 11.22 x 13.19 x 20.28 inches.
On Amazon, the Hyper 212 has received well over 22,000 reviews, with 79% of customers giving it a rating of 5 out of 5. That is just fantastic. Positive reviews are scarcer for the Hyper 212, yet they do exist. The Hyper 212 shines a little brighter than the other
Although the Vetroo V5 weighs 1.68 pounds, the Hyper 212 weighs 2.33 pounds.
The noise level of the Hyper 212 is 30 decibels, while the noise level of the Vetroo V5 is 30.8 decibels.
Both the Vetroo V5 and the Hyper 212 have several amazing features in common, like an RGB LED controller, air cooling, aluminum construction, and more.
650 to 2000 RPM
Air Flow Capacity
21-52 Cubic Feet Per Minute
57.3 Cubic Feet Per Minute
Date First Available
July 31, 2020
November 3, 2021
RGB LED Controller
RGB LED Controller
Gaming Console, Desktop
5.04 x 2.95 x 5.83 inches
11.22 x 13.19 x 20.28 Inches
Is there an RGB-free version?
Anyone who owns this cooler and four Corsair Vegeance RGB memory sticks?
How much will the CPU cooler cost me if I get it?
Regarding my query, I inquired how to activate the RGB, but the motherboard of my Dell Optiplex 7010 mid-tower has no RGB port or anything else.
The heat pipe tips appear to be damaged, but is it usual considering that I haven't noticed many other consumers with a similar or identical issue?
Are thermal compounds added?
In a Neo Mini V2, will this fit?
Will a TR4 CPU support this? If not, do you know of another?
Amazon.com Description: Vetroo V5 vs Hyper 212
About this item – Vetroo V5 CPU Air Cooler w/ 5 Heat Pipes 120mm PWM Processor 150W TDP Cooler for Intel LGA 1700/1200/115X AMD AM5/AM4 w/Addressable RGB Lights Sync(V5, Black)
- Low Noise Operation: The casing and component airflow are greatly improved by the 9 fan blades and 8 vibration rubber pads. Cooler Master Hyper 212 And Wraith Prism
- ARGB Lighting Sync: You may adjust the lighting for your projects and components by syncing the RGB of the cooler with the motherboard using a 5V 3-Pin connector.
- Support Sockets: AMD AM5/AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2; Intel LGA 1700/1200/1156/1155/1151/1150;
- 4-Pin PWM cable with PWM Smart Control enables dynamic speed control between 800-1700 RPM, minimum noise, or maximum airflow.
Designed for RAM The performance of the cooler won’t be impacted if you raise or lower the fan’s height in accordance with your RAM.
- The 4-pin PWM control of the 120mm PWM fan enables dynamic speed adjustment between 800-170010% RPM, minimum noise, or maximum airflow.
- Better Thermal Conductivity: The outstanding thermal conductivity and ongoing cooling operation are provided by the 5 direct-contact heat pipes, high-density aluminium fins, and larger copper base.
About this item – Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler, SF120R RGB Fan, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes for AMD Ryzen AM4/Intel LGA1700/1200/1151
- Stacked fin array ensures the least amount of airflow resistance, allowing cooler air to flow into the heat sink and providing precise air flow.
- Jet Black with Nickel plating: This improves radiation cooling performance.
- Direct contact technology: Four heat pipes with this innovative technology effectively dissipate heat well; airflow of 57.3 CFM and noise level of 30.0 dB
- 4 Direct Contact Heat Pipes with Nickel-Plated Bases have maximum coverage and a uniform arrangement for heat transfer for the best cooling. A hybrid of jet engine and helicopter blades, the SF120R RGB Fan provides the cooler with a non-compromise static airflow.
- LED controller for RGB: With the push of a button, the wired RGB LED controller enables user-customizable colours and effects.
- 212 RGB Black Edition Hyper Extreme blackout The storied Hyper air cooler is back and even more effective than before.
- One of the greatest air cooling solutions, the Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition offers easier installation and excellent performance. The Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition has a luxury appearance thanks to its aluminium top cover and nickel-plated jet black fins. In addition to looking fantastic, the sleek jet black improves cooling efficiency.
- Sleek Finishing: For a more upscale appearance, the top cover is anodized gun-metal black and has a brushed aluminium surface finish.