Viair 300p vs Smittybilt 2781: The Viair 300P and Smittybilt 2781 are both great options if you need an air compressor. But which of the two is the best? We’ll compare the two products in this Viair 300p vs. Smittybilt 2781 comparison study to see which is the superior choice.
Viair 300p vs Smittybilt 2781– Quick Comparison Summary
- While the Smittybilt 2781 weighs 15 pounds, the Viair 300p weighs 8.7 pounds.
- The maximum airflow capacity of the Smittybilt 2781 is 6 cubic feet per minute, while the maximum airflow capacity of the Viair 300p is 2.3 cubic feet per minute.
- The dimensions of the Viair 300p are 10 x 7.5 x 5 inches, and the dimensions of the Smittybilt 2781 are 15 x 12 x 11 inches.
Smittybilt 2781 inline fuses are 30 AMP, while Viair 300p inline fuses are 40 AMP.
While the Viair 300p only has 2.3 CFM, the Smittybilt 2781 has 5.65 CFM.
Compared to the Viair 300p, the Smittybilt 2781 air compressor is extremely popular on Amazon.
The length of a Smittybilt 2781 hose is 15.9 feet, while a Viair 300p hose is 25 feet long.
Smittybilt 2781 is less expensive than the more expensive Viair 300p.
Both the Viair 300p and the Smittybilt 2781 have several amazing features in common, including a storage bag and a pressure gauge that measures 150 PSI.
Maximum Airflow Capacity
2.3 Cubic Ft Per Minute
6 Cubic Ft Per Minute
25ft 5-in-1 Inflator/Deflator Air Hose with Inline 100 PSI Gauge, Deluxe carry bag anti-vibration tray and more.Air Hose Length: 25 ft.Power Cord Length: 8 ft
Air Compressor, Pressure Hoses, Cary Bag
Recommended Uses For Product
Drilling, Air Brushing, Spraying, Nailing
10 x 7.5 x 5 inches
15 x 12 x 11 inches
Can the psi be set to a continuous 40 psi to blow out RV water lines for winterization?
Is the hose that comes with it screw on or something else?
It comes with a one-year warranty! However, there are no refunds. How does the warranty function?
I need to 'top off' my rv tyres to 125 psi. Does anyone have any experience with this compressor? Please do not respond if you do not know.
Does this also inflate your tyres?
I observe contradictory dimension information. Please confirm the height, width, and length of the compressor, not its packaging.
Does anyone who purchased this within the last two months know if it comes with the attachments, since I am concerned that it used to but no longer does?
What is the duty cycle (in percent)?
Amazon.com Description: Viair 300p vs Smittybilt 2781
About this item – VIAIR 300P Air Compressor Kit, 12V DC Portable Tire Inflator 2.3 CFM, Offroad 4×4 Air Compressor for Truck, Jeep, SUV Tires, Air Pump for car tires, 150PSI Max working pressure
- 12 volts, with a maximum working pressure of 150 psi; the engine needs to be running while it’s being used.
- The VIAIR Corporation is dedicated to providing on-road and off-road car enthusiasts with the most extensive array of direct current (DC), fractional horsepower (HP), oil-less air compressors, and air accessories available.
- Our high-quality compressors and other components have established the industry standard for 12- and 24-volt automotive aftermarket applications all over the world. Compressors manufactured by VIAIR are currently being used in every region of the world, including some of the most inhospitable settings on the planet, such as cold climates and the world’s toughest deserts.
- Providing the greatest depth and breadth of options for meeting the demands of mobile air source users in our category. Over the course of more than 25 years, consumers all over the world have come to place the highest level of trust and recognition in the VIAIR brand.
- 150 PSI as the highest allowable working pressure, with a duty cycle of 33%.
- dual heavy-duty battery clamps with a 40-amp integrated fuse for direct connection
- 2.40 CFM of Unrestricted Flow
- The 300P is a larger and more powerful portable tyre inflator kit that is capable of readily inflating tyres with a diameter of up to 33 inches. All that is required to use the unit is to clamp the power leads to your battery, connect the tyre chuck to the valve stem, and turn the unit on.
- The 5-in-1 Inflator/Deflator inline pressure gauge can be utilised for the purpose of checking the pressure in the tyres.
About this item – Smittybilt 2781 5.65 CFM Universal Air Compressor , Black
- Smittybilt is one of the few brands in the off-road business that can match the company’s extensive history. Over the course of more than half a century, Smittybilt has established itself as the brand that consumers put their faith in to provide dependable and practical accessories for their Jeeps.
- Off-road aficionados who saw a need for a product that was superior to what was already on the market founded Smittybilt and are responsible for the creation of all the company’s products.
- This long and illustrious tradition of innovation is carried on to this day with more than 2,000 one-of-a-kind products designed not only for Jeeps but also for trucks and SUVs. Smittybilt is well recognized for its uniquely designed bumpers and armour, in addition to producing products that are widely imitated, such as the Sure Step.
- Nevertheless, their extensive product line encompasses a lot more than just Jeep accessories; it also contains trail equipment, winches, soft goods, and a lot of other things. Smittybilt’s service does not end once you have made a purchase, since it is backed by the industry’s finest warranty and the greatest customer service in the business. Smittybilt, make sure you get the real thing.
- Included is a bag for storage.
- Maximum continuous cycle time (duty cycle): 40 minutes at 40 psi at 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Protects the motor from overheating and subsequent damage with an automatic thermal cutoff switch.
- 72 liters per minute is the maximum airflow possible. Quick-release coil hose, measuring 24 feet in length
- integrated pressure gauge with a reading capacity of 150 PSI that is easy to read.
- Smittybilt 2781 5.65 CFM The Universal Air Compressor provides an additional level of convenience by allowing the tires to either be inflated to a higher or lower pressure, depending on the kind of terrain.
- An air compressor manufactured by Smittybilt is the most powerful compression machine available in its price range. It is equipped with an oil-less direct drive motor that is 1/3 horsepower and a 30 amp inline fuse.