Vitamix 6500 Vs 7500: When it comes to being professional-grade, what are the key differences between the Vitamix 6500 and the 7500? The goal of this comparison between the Vitamix 6500 and the Vitamix 7500 is to find out which food storage system is better.
Vitamix 6500 Vs 7500 – Quick Comparison Summary
- The Vitamix 7500 comes in at a lower price.
- The blade material of the Vitamix 6500 and 7500 is stainless steel, and both models have high-performance motors and are simple to clean.
- The weight of a Vitamix 6500 is 4 pounds, while the weight of a Vitamix 7500 is 12.5 pounds.
- When compared to the Vitamix 6500, the Vitamix 7500 is an extremely popular item on the market.
- The Vitamix 7500 is the oldest model since it came out in 2014. The Vitamix 6500, on the other hand, came out in 2015.
- The dimensions of the Vitamix 6500 are 17.25 inches, 7.25 inches, and 8.75 inches, whereas the dimensions of the Vitamix 7500 are 17.5 inches, 7.7 inches, and 9.4 inches.
- The color of the Vitamix 6500 is red, whereas the color of the Vitamix 7500 is black.
17.25 x 7.25 x 8.75 inches
17.5 x 7.7 x 9.4 inches
Date First Available
July 3, 2015
July 12, 2014
3 Pre-Programmed Settings
Ten Variable Speeds
What is the wattage?
How powerful is it?
Which powdered blinder is the best?
Is there a difference between this model and the Vitamix 750?
Will all fruit seeds, such as strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries, be pulverized by the VitaMix?
Do you have any difficulties producing a little single smoothie (16 oz) or do you require a larger smoothie batch?
Amazon.com Description: Vitamix 6500 Vs 7500
About this item – Vitamix 6500 Improved 6300 More Powerful, Fits Under Cabinet Model, Featuring 3 Pre-Programmed Settings
- After placing the transaction, I was a little hesitant when I noticed “Condition: New-Excellent in Like New condition” and “The machine was used a handful of times.” The item was a present for someone in China, who claimed it was fantastic and functioned well.
- This Vitamix C-6500 is in its original box and has been gently used. The purchase includes the tamper, top lid, transparent removable component for the top lid, motor and base, and 64 oz container, as well as Savor (Vitamix’s recipe book developed for this exact model).
- It works quickly with frozen things of any sort and can handle whatever task you throw at it. They usually only last a year and have no powder.
- This is great since I enjoy making hot soup and it is extremely powdery and versatile; I no longer purchase blinders on a regular basis.
About this item – Vitamix 7500 Blender, Professional-Grade, 64 oz. Low-Profile Container
- Ten different speeds allow you to fine-tune every texture, from the smoothest purées to the heartiest soups, with culinary accuracy.
Your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds with a sprinkle of dish soap and warm water.
- Stainless Steel Blades, Hardened: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are built to handle the harshest materials, ensuring consistent results from the first blend to the last.
- The thermal protection system and radial cooling fan Electrical ratings of 120 V, 50/60 Hz, and 12 Amp 64-ounce Low-Profile Container: It’s ideal for family dinners and entertaining, and it fits neatly under most kitchen cupboards.
- 6 ft. cord For heartier dishes like chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups, layer coarse chopped meat over smooth purée.
- With the Vitamix 7500, you can feed a crowd! It comes with a 64-ounce low-profile container that allows you to create large amounts of your favorite dishes while still fitting beneath most kitchen cabinets.