Vitamix E310 Vs 750: Both the Vitamix E310 and the Vitamix 750 are excellent choices for professional-grade containers, but which one is better? Let’s compare the two models. In our Vitamix E310 vs 750 comparison review, we’re looking to see which model is the better overall value for money.
Vitamix E310 Vs 750 – Quick Comparison Summary
On Amazon.com, the Vitamix E310 is a very popular blender. In comparison to the Vitamix 750,
The Vitamix 50 has a capacity of 64 oz, which is massive, but the Vitamix E310 has a capacity of just 48 oz.
The Vitamix E310 is the most recent model, having been introduced in 2017, whilst the Vitamix 750 is the oldest model, having been introduced in 2014.
All these features of the Vitamix E310 and 750, which are also similar, are easy to clean, have a high-performance motor, Stainless-Steel Blades, and are self-cleaning.
Vitamix E310 does not have pre-setting programs. The Vitamix 750 has pre-setting programs, but not the E310.
The Vitamix E310 is covered by a 5-year warranty, whereas the Vitamix 750 is covered by a 7-year warranty.
The dimensions of the Vitamix 750 are 8.5 x 17.25 x 8.5 inches, whereas the dimensions of the Vitamix E310 are 11 x 8 x 18 inches.
The weight of the Vitamix E310 is 11.5 pounds, whereas the weight of the Vitamix 750 is 13 pounds.
The Vitamix E310 is a less costly option.
11 x 8 x 18 inches
8.5 x 17.25 x 8.5 inches
November 22, 2004
November 22, 2004
5 Years Warranty
7 Years Warranty
Will a 64 oz container fit in the E310?
Why is this model so much less expensive than other vitamix models?
Does the vitamix come with a mini-tamper and a cookbook?
Is it loud?
Is it possible to crush rice and lentils for idli batter?
Is there any other container other the 48 ounce one included?
Can I use iceberg lettuce, romaine lettuce, celery, and cucumber to chop or prepare a smoothie? My teeth will be out of service for the next six weeks.
Attempting to make an evoo vinaigrette with this blender (similar to my previous Oster) and failing. It remains runny. advice?
Is it possible to acquire a silent shield for this one?
Is the food container component secure, or does it simply rest on the gear?
Is it a 110-volt or a 220-volt model?
How can I tell whether this blender is produced in the United States?
Amazon.com Description: Vitamix E310 Vs 750
About this item – Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender, Professional-Grade, 48 oz. Container, Black
- A radial cooling fan and a thermal protection system are design features.
- The 48-ounce container is perfect for mixing medium-sized family dinners. Cutting blades with a 3-inch diameter are used to achieve a uniform mix every time. 120 volts electrical voltage
- Ten different speeds let you fine-tune every texture with culinary accuracy, from the smoothest purées to the heartiest soups.
- For heartier dishes like chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups, layer coarse chopped meat over smooth purée.
Your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds with a drop of dish soap and warm water. What’s included: a motor base, a 48-ounce container, a mini-tamper, and a cookbook.
- Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are built to withstand the harshest ingredients, ensuring consistent quality from the first blend to the last. 4.5-foot cord length
About this item – Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender, Professional-Grade, 64 oz. Low-Profile Container, Black, Self-Cleaning – 1957
- Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are engineered to handle the harshest ingredients, ensuring consistent quality from the first blend to the last.
- You’re in Command: You may manually fine-tune the texture of any recipe with the variable speed control and pulse function. 6 ft. of cord
- Blending Automation: Five pre-programmed settings for smoothie, frozen dessert, soup, and purée recipes provide easy cleaning, walk-away convenience, and consistent results.
- Your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds with a drop of dish soap and warm water. What’s included: a motor base, a low-profile 64-oz. container, a cookbook, and a low-profile tamper. Maximum power: 2.2 kW
- 64-ounce Low-Profile Container: It’s ideal for family dinners and entertaining, and it fits neatly under most kitchen cupboards. The electrical specifications are as follows: 120 V, 50-60 Hz, and 12 Amps.