Vornado 610DC vs 633DC: When it comes to air circulator fans with variable speed control, choosing between the Vornado 610DC and the Vornado 633DC is a challenging option. Though both are wise decisions, which is the best? This comparison evaluation of the Vornado 610DC vs. 633DC aims to assist you in determining which product is the better option for you.
Vornado 610DC vs 633DC – Quick Comparison Summary
- When compared to the Vornado 610DC, the Vornado 633DC is an extremely popular air circulator fan on Amazon.
- While the Vornado 633DC is more affordable, the Vornado 610DC is more costly.
- The Vornado 610DC has a higher RPM than the Vornado 633DC, which clocks in at 1835; however, the Vornado 633DC’s high-speed CFM/RPM is just 1800.
- While the power cord on the Vornado 610DC measures 7 feet in length, the power cord on the Vornado 633DC is only 6 feet long.
- The width of the Vornado 610DC measures 10 inches, while the width of the Vornado 633DC measures a somewhat bigger 12 inches.
- Both the Vornado 610DC and the Vornado 633DC have some of the same awesome features, including Variable Speed Settings, an 80-foot maximum distance, a mechanical turn knob for control, a 10-year guarantee, precise speed control, more energy efficiency, precise control of your airflow, feed less good, have three blades, and circulate all of the air in the room, amongst many other features. Both models also have a number of additional features.
- The weight of the Vornado 610DC is 5 pounds, whereas the weight of the Vornado 633DC is 5.9 pounds.
- The dimensions of the Vornado 610DC are 8.7 inches deep, 12.1 inches wide, and 13.7 inches high. Wile The dimensions of the Vornado 633DC are 8.7 inches deep, 12 inches wide, and 13.8 inches high.
Electric fan design
Power Cord Length
Variable Speed Settings
80ft. max distance
Mechnaical Turn Knob
Mechnaical Turn Knob
More Energy Efficient
Precisely control your airflow
Number of Blades
8.7″D x 12.1″W x 13.7″H
8.7″D x 12″W x 13.8″H
What makes these different from regular vortexes? Usually, underpowered means using less energy.
How many watts can this operate at? What does it imply when it says 80% less?
Which model is the loudest, I need it to block out noise while I sleep
Is there a power brick in this device or not? I'm reading unbiased evaluations on several websites.
How do I purchase replacements for the small rubber pads that protect the bottom of the Vornado 610DC from being scratched when it is put on a table?
Does this function just as well as its non-DC equivalent? What kind of savings can we anticipate from choosing an energy-efficient option?
How many watts are there?
Will the fan restart on its own when the electricity is restored if the power goes out? (I'd like to utilize it with a smart outlet.)
Has anyone tried this with a battery unit for camping? I'm curious how much mAh this consumes per night.
I got this fan because one reviewer mentioned it didn't include a power brick, and it said no brick in the question part. My set included a brick. What's going on?
How far can the fan be angled up towards the ceiling? (For example, 90 degrees is straight up.)
Is it possible to put this fan into a smart dimmer outlet so that it can be turned on and off and the speed can be changed by Alexa or Google voice control?
Amazon.com Description: Vornado 610DC vs 633DC
About this item – Vornado 610DC Energy Smart Air Circulator Fan with Variable Speed Control, DC Motor, Adjustable Head, Quiet Fan for Bedroom, Office, Home
- The Vornado 610DC Smart Energy Air Circulator All the power of a Vornado on a single dial: The 610DC sets the standard for our new series of DC-motor air circulators, combining Vornado engineering with Energy Smart efficiency that is worth its weight in savings.
- Our unique vortex action generates whole-room circulation, keeping the entire room cool and comfortable, with simple, variable speed control for practically endless airflow options up to 80 feet. We’re also happy that the 610DC was conceived, engineered, and assembled in the United States.
- Variable Speed Control: True variable speed settings, conveniently positioned at the base of the circulator, provide for exact airflow control.
exceptional SUPPORT: When you buy a Vornado fan, you’re investing in exceptional performance and design that will leave you completely satisfied. If not, we will replace it for a period of ten years. A customer service staff situated in Andover, Kansas, provides assistance.
- Performance: Deep-pitched blades work in tandem with an inlet guide cone, enclosed air duct, and spiral grill to transport air up to 80 feet. Made in the USA from domestic and imported components.
- built to fulfill the voltage standards of the United States. Only for use in the United States are these products certified, safety-tested, and warrantied.
- more strength than ever before. Higher efficiency can sometimes correspond to less strong airflow with smaller fans, but not so with Energy Smart circulators. Our new series of circulators delivers power to spare by combining a more powerful, brushless DC motor with Vornado’s famous innovation.
- Multi-Directional AirFlow: With an adjustable tilt head, you can direct the air where you need it.
- Strong Vortex Action: Makes use of Vornado’s distinctive Vortex air circulation and an energy-efficient, brushless DC motor to move air more effectively across the entire room.
About this item – Vornado 633DC Energy Smart Medium Air Circulator Fan with Variable Speed Control, White
- Finely regulate your ventilation. Virtually limitless speed settings allow you to pinpoint your optimal atmosphere. Whether you prefer a gentle, silent flow, a turn-it-up crank, or any point in between, precise controls allow you to adjust the airflow setting to your liking.
- Circulate all of the room’s oxygen. A vornado circulator employs a special airflow called vortex action to circulate all the air in the room. The swift, calm, and constant airflow creates a cooling sensation unlike any other.
- Utilizes Vornado’s signature Vortex air circulation and an energy-efficient, brushless DC motor to move air throughout the entire room more effectively.
- Variable Speed Control: Conveniently located on the front of the circulator, true variable speed settings enable precise airflow control.
A 10-year hassle-free guarantee is backed by a customer service team based in Andover, Kansas.
- Energy-Efficient Vornado 633DC Medium-Sized Air Circulator The Vornado 633DC Energy Smart circulator is a potent DC motor that moves air up to 80 feet and provides up to 80 percent energy efficiency. A straightforward variable speed control affords precision control of the signature. Vortex action generates room-wide airflow, keeping the entire space cold and comfortable.
- Optimal Performance: A combination of deep-pitched blades, an inlet guide cone, an enclosed air duct, and a spiral grill assist in moving air up to 80 feet.
- Multidirectional Airflow: Equipped with an adjustable tilt head to direct airflow to the desired location.