Waterpik 660 vs 100: Which Water Flosser Professional For Teeth is the finest of the Waterpik 660 and Waterpik 100 options? We’re trying to decide which of the two Waterpik models—660 and 100—is the superior one.
Waterpik 660 vs 100 – Quick Comparison Summary
- The weight of a Waterpik 660 is 1.46 pounds, whereas the weight of a Waterpik 100 is 1.9 pounds.
- Comparatively, the dimensions of the Waterpik 100 are 9.02 by 6.69 by 5.51 inches, while those of the Waterpik 660 are 3.8 by 4.7 by 10.3 inches.
- The Waterpik 660 comes with seven, including tips, but the Waterpik 100 only comes with six, including tips.
- While the Waterpik 100 does not have these functions, the Waterpik 660 does. Some of these features are the massage mode, the LED function indicator, and the timer/pacer.
- When compared to the Waterpik 100, the Waterpik 660 is a very well-liked water flosser on the market.
- The Waterpik 660 comes in a total of 6 different colors, but the Waterpik 100 only comes in a total of 4 unique colors.
- The Waterpik 660 includes three classic flossing modes, whereas the Waterpik 100 has two.
- When compared to the costly Waterpik 660, the Waterpik 100 is a more affordable option.
Water Flossing Tips
LED Function Indicator
10 Pressure Settings
10 Pressure Settings
3.8 x 4.7 x 10.3 inches
9.02 x 6.69 x 5.51 inches
Is this applicable in China? Chinese homes use a 220V voltage.
The WP-660 has a loud volume. The WP-65W, which I possess, has a noise that reminds me of a building site.
I tried using my water pick, which I have, but it makes a lot of noise while operating—like a tractor in my bathroom. Is this standard?
What are the measurements?
Where can I purchase the toothbrush needed for this item?
Can I use it in France on 220 volts?
PSI, how much?
Amazon.com Description: Waterpik 660 vs 100
About this item – Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser Professional For Teeth, Gums, Braces, Dental Care, Electric Power With 10 Settings, 7 Tips For Multiple Users And Needs, ADA Accepted, White WP-660
- DOCTOR’S RECOMMENDATION: The Waterpik brand is recommended by 90% of dentists. The first water flosser brand to get the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance is Waterpik, which has been scientifically validated.
- EASY AND EFFECTIVE: The Waterpik Aquarius water flosser is up to 50% more effective than dental floss at promoting gum health and can remove up to 99.9% of plaque. Simply place the tip in your mouth, fill the reservoir with warm water, and begin flossing.
- High-volume reservoir and slim handle: refill-free use of 22 ounces for 90 seconds. With its small, maneuverable handle and convenient water on/off button, flossing all surfaces, especially the rear teeth, is simple.
- Key features include 90 seconds of flossing duration, 360-degree tip rotation, 10 pressure settings (10-100 PSI), a replaceable 22-ounce reservoir (top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning), 7 tips for different family members and needs, and 120 VAC/60 Hz for usage only in North America.
- Advanced Water Flossing: The Aquarius is a performance water flosser model with enhanced pressure and 10 settings for a bespoke clean, massage mode for gum stimulation, and an integrated timer/pacer that momentarily pauses at 30 seconds and 1 minute to help track flossing time.
About this item – Waterpik Wp100 Ultra Water Flosser
- Clinically validated: accepted by the American Dental Association, it removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas and is up to 50% more effective than string floss at promoting gum health (ADA).
- The Waterpik Ultra Water Flosser uses water pressure and pulsations to effectively remove plaque from areas between teeth and below the gum line that conventional instruments can’t.
- It features a modern design, a 22-ounce covered reservoir with in-lid tip storage, six different tips, and plug-in compatibility with 120 VAC/60 Hz outlets for usage solely in North America. It also has 10 pressure settings.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Water flosser tips rotate 360 degrees to clean all surfaces of the mouth, and the handle has an easy-to-use on/off button to regulate water flow. Additionally, the reservoir lid has tip storage.
- The ideal dental tool For people who want to enhance their oral health as well as those who have braces, implants, crowns, bridges, and other dental procedures, Waterpik water flossers are a terrific option; they leave your mouth incredibly clean.