Waterpik 660 vs 670: Both the Waterpik 660 and the Waterpik 670 are wonderful options to consider when shopping for a water flosser that is designed for professional use on teeth. But which of the two options is superior to the other? In this comparative study of the Waterpik 660 and the Waterpik 670, we will look at the two items side by side to see which one offers a more advantageous choice.
Waterpik 660 vs 670 – Quick Comparison Summary
- When compared to the Waterpik 670, the Waterpik 660 is an extremely well-liked water flosser.
- When compared to the more expensive Waterpik 670, the Waterpik 660 is a more cost-effective option.
- While the Waterpik 660 does not offer this feature, the Waterpik 670 comes standard with chrome accents and a covered tip storage compartment in the unit.
- The Waterpik 660 includes seven water flossing tips, whereas the Waterpik 670 includes seven water flossing tips together with a carrying case.
- Both the Waterpik 660 and the Waterpik 670 have a number of fantastic features in common, like the Hydro-Pulse Massage Mode with LED Mode Indicators, the Water Control On Handle, the 90 Seconds of Water Capacity, the 10 Pressure Settings, the 3-Year Warranty, and many more.
- Waterpik 660 weighs 1.46 pounds, whereas Waterpik 670 weighs 2.07 pounds.
- The dimensions of the Waterpik 660 are 3.8 by 4.7 by 10.3 inches, and the dimensions of the Waterpik 670 are 6.63 by 5.88 by 9.25 inches.
Covered Tip Storage In Unit
7 Water Flossing Tips
Water Control On Handle
LED Mode Indicators
Hydro-Pulse Massage Mode
6 Different colors
6 Different colors
Easy-Grip Pressure Control
3.8 x 4.7 x 10.3 inches
6.63 x 5.88 x 9.25 inches
Where are the piks stored?
Is it a complete replacement for manual flossing?
Is it possible to use this with mouthwash in the reservoir?
What are the distinctions between WP-672 and 660? (apart from pricing) Is it worthwhile to spend the extra money?
Has anyone tried using dynamat to insulate the water pump from noise? On the lowest level, this item sounds like a jack hammer.
Can it be used in the shower?
Amazon.com Description: Waterpik 660 vs 670
About this item – Waterpik Aquarius Water Flosser Professional For Teeth, Gums, Braces, Dental Care, Electric Power With 10 Settings, 7 Tips For Multiple Users And Needs, ADA Accepted, White WP-660
- HIGH-VOLUME RESERVOIR AND SLIM HANDLE: Holds 22 ounces for 90 seconds of use without the need for replenishing. The small, agile handle makes it simple to floss all areas, including the back teeth, and it features a handy water on/off button.
- Key Features: 7 tips for multiple family members and needs; 10 pressure settings (10-100 PSI); a replaceable 22-ounce reservoir (top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning); 90 seconds of flossing time; 360-degree tip rotation; and 120V/60Hz for usage exclusively in North America.
- EASY AND EFFECTIVE: The Waterpik Aquarius water flosser removes up to 99.9% of plaque and is up to 50% more effective than dental floss in terms of enhancing gum health. Simply fill the reservoir with warm water, insert the tip into your mouth, and begin flossing.
- Advanced Water Flossing: The Aquarius is a high-performance water flosser with 10 pressure settings for a customized clean, a massage mode for gum stimulation, and a built-in timer/pacer that pauses briefly at 30 seconds and 1 minute to help track flossing time.
- RECOMMENDED DENTIST: Waterpik is recommended by nine out of 10 dentists. Waterpik is the first water flosser brand to get the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance.
About this item – Waterpik Aquarius Professional Water Flosser Designer Series, White, WP-670
- The brand-new 30-second pacer and 1-minute timer make flossing more predictable.
- The Aquarius has a brand-new, slim, modern appearance and comes with a Water On/Off switch on the handle, fingertip easy pressure adjustment, push-button power, and a handy LED mode display.
- The Simple and Better Way to Floss Healthier Gums and Brighter Teeth in Just a Minute a Day 400 mL Flow Rate 1400 pulses per minute.
- It is the first product in its class to be approved by the American Dental Association (ADA) after being tried and trusted. Where regular brushing and flossing can’t reach, the Aquarius Water Flosser thoroughly cleans in between teeth and below the gum line.
- Seven water flossing tips, ten pressure settings, a pressure range of 10 to 100 PSI, and 90 seconds of water capacity
- You may have a cleaner, fresher, and healthier mouth in just one minute every day. And anyone with braces, implants, crowns, or periodontal pockets should use this oral irrigator system.