Weber E310 vs E315 : Comparison And Differences, Similarities
When it comes to gas grills, Weber is one of the most well-known and trusted brands on the market. If you’re in the market for a new grill, chances are you’re considering a Weber model. Two of the most popular models in the Weber lineup are the E310 and the E315. So, which one is right for you?
The E315 is a better choice if you’re looking for an all-around great performer. It has a more powerful burner, searing capabilities, and even heat distribution. The E310 is a good choice if you’re looking for a more budget-friendly option. It doesn’t have as many features as the E315, but it’s still a solid performer.
The Weber E310 is a popular propane grill on Amazon, compared to the Weber E315. The Weber 310 is cheaper, while the 315 is more expensive. However, both grills receive high marks from buyers. The E310 is praised for its easy assembly and great value, while the E315 is lauded for its durability and performance. Ultimately, which grill you choose depends on your budget and needs.
If you’re looking for a cheaper option, the Weber E310 is a great choice. It’s easy to assemble and offers excellent value. However, if you’re willing to spend a bit more, the Weber E315 is a durable and powerful grill that will serve you well for many years. Whichever grill you choose, you’re sure to be happy with your purchase.
BTU (BTU stands for British Thermal Unit and is a measure of energy. )
The Weber E310 has a 30,000 BTU input main burners with fuel gauge while the Genesis II E-315 has a 39,000 BTU output. This means that the Genesis II E-315 is more powerful and can heat up faster than the Weber E310.
Both the Weber E310 and E315 have some great features in common, such as a black 3-burner liquid propane grill, grease management, porcelain-enameled cast iron grates, and side tables with integrated hooks, warming rack, and compatibility with the iGrill 3 sold separately.
Primary Cooking Area
The primary cooking area on the Weber E310 is 424 square inches, while the primary cooking area on the Weber E315 is 513 square inches. This difference in the cooking area can be important for those who plan to cook for large groups. However, for those who are only cooking for a small group or themselves, the smaller cooking area on the Weber E310 may be more than enough.
Warming Rack Cooking Area
The Weber E315 Warming rack cooking area is 153 Square inches. The Weber E310 Warming rack cooking area is 105 Square inches. This means that the Weber E315 has a 48% larger cooking area than the Weber E310. If you are looking for a smoker with a large cooking area, the Weber E315 would be a better choice than the Weber E310.
The Weber E310 cooking area is 529 square inches while the Weber E315 cooking area is 513 square inches. The difference of 16 square inches may not seem like much, but if you are planning on cooking for a large group, that extra space could come in handy. Additionally, the Weber E310 has a porcelain-enameled cast-iron grate while the Weber E315 has stainless steel grates. Some people may prefer one type of grate over the other, so that could be another factor to consider when making your decision.
Weber E315 App Connected
Weber’s E315 grill has the iGrill 3 App-Connected thermometer, which monitors food from beginning to end and displays the real-time temperature on your mobile device.
Weber’s E310 and E315 weigh 114 and 152 pounds, respectively. Weight is an important factor to consider when purchasing a grill, as it will affect how easy the grill is to transport and how stable it is once in place. Heavier grills tend to be more durable and easier to maintain heat, but they can be difficult to move around. Lighter grills are more portable, but may not hold heat as well or be as durable. Ultimately, the best grill for you will depend on your needs and preferences.
Weber E310 Dimension is 52 inches wide, 27 inches deep, and 44.5 inches high. Weber E315 Dimension is 29″D x 59″W x 47″H. The difference in dimensions is due to the different sizes of the grills.
3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill
Main burners: BTU-per-hour input
30, 000 BTU
39,000 BTU output
The iGrill 3 app-connected
Total cooking area
529 square inches
513 square inches
Stainless steel heat deﬂector
Primary cooking area (square inches)
424 Square inches
513 square inches
Keeps Food Warm
Place Serving Platters
Liquid Propane (20 lb. tank sold separately)
Liquid Propane (20 lb. tank sold separately)
52″D x 27″W x 44.5″H
29″D x 59″W x 47″H
What size are the side tables when they are folded?
Can you cook a chicken in a beer can on this grill? I thought I had seen that it wouldn't, but I can't seem to locate it right now.
Anyone anyone have a non-working igniter issue? How can I swap out the igniter's components?
Why does the cast iron grate that comes with these grills always have a cheap porcelain coating?
Does the ten year guarantee cover corrosion? I reside near the ocean.
Is there an infrared burner on it?
Amazon.com Description: Weber E310 vs E315
About this item – Weber Spirit II E-310 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Black
- Cast iron cooking grates with porcelain enameling provide 529 square inches of cooking space across three burners. 42-inch left table width when lowered.
- The modern open-cart design gives you more space and easy access to your grilling supplies.
- main burners that can produce 30,000 BTU/hour with a fuel gauge.
- Anytime you want to conserve space or need more workspace, you can simply fold down the grill’s left side table.
- It features an open design, six tool hooks, and two sizable wheels.
- The narrower side of the cooking grate produces a rich searing mark that improves the flavor of your meal, while the thin side is best for delicate foods like fish and shrimp.
- The free BILT app offers 3D interactive assembly instructions for the product’s built-in lid thermometer.
- While the dish is cooking, use the side tables to store platters, spices, and equipment close at hand.
- It boasts the upgraded infinite ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Glamorizer Bars, and grease management system found in the GS4 grilling system. Weber E310 vs E315
About this item – Weber Genesis II E-315 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill, Black
- You may check the fuel gauge to see how much petrol is still in the tank (LP models only).
- Compatible with IGrill 3 Smart technology (sold separately) for precisely grilled meals.
- 3 stainless steel burners, 6 hooks, and a 39,000 BTU output are all features of this Genesis II E-315.
- The free BILT app offers 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product.
- One Weber Genesis II E-315 3-Burner Liquid Propane Grill in black and one gas supply hose are included with your order. No cover is provided.
- The iGrill 3 app-connected thermometer keeps track of food during the cooking process and shows the temperature in real time on your smartphone. Weber E310 vs E315
- Cast-iron cooking grates that have been porcelain-enameled offer excellent heat retention and even heat dispersion throughout the whole grilling surface.
grill measurements: Primary cooking area: 513 square inches; Tuck-Away warming rack area: 156 square inches; Lid Open: 62″H x 59″W x 31″D; Lid Closed: 47″H x 59″W x 29″D; Wheel Base Dimensions: 38″ from Left to Right and 29″ from Front to Back