Weber Q1400 vs Q2400: Which Weber grill is the finest among the Weber Q1400 and Q2400 options for an electric grill? We are trying to decide which product is superior when contrasting the Weber Q1400 and Weber Q2400.
Weber Q1400 vs Q2400– Quick Comparison Summary
- Weber Q1400 is less expensive than Weber Q2400, which is more expensive.
- Weight differences between the Weber Q1400 and Q2400 are 29.5 and 41 pounds, respectively.
- Both the Weber Q1400 and Q2400 electric grills are extremely well-liked.
- The dimensions of a Weber Q1400 are 23.5 x 27 x 14.5 inches, whereas those of a Weber Q2400 are 25.1 x 31.5 x 26 inches.
- The Weber Q1400 and the Weber Q2400 are similar in many ways: they both have a porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grate, a compact dimension, an easy-to-clean design, a removable catch pan, a 6-foot power cord, are made of aluminum, and are gray in color.
- Six hamburgers fit in the Weber Q1400’s needed 189 square inches of total cooking space; the LID height is 5 inches; and the Weber Q2400’s required 280 square inches of total cooking space; the LID height is 7.5 inches; and 12 hamburgers fit in the Weber press.
Weber Burger Press
6 Burger Fits
12 Burger Fits
Cooking Grate Porcelain-Enameled
Easy To Clean
Removable Catch Pan
23.5 x 27 x 14.5 Inches
25.1 x 31.5 x 26 Inches
I'm considering the q2400 and q1400. They both use the same amount of power. Is the q1400 faster to heat up than the larger one?
To make cleanup easier, why not line the bottom with aluminum foil? I recently received one of these. Is there any reason not to?
Why can't they be used indoors?
Is there a preferred or particular brush for cleaning the Q2400 electric grill?
I recently purchased a Q2400. When the grill is heating up, the instructions state that a red light will illuminate. But I can't find one. What is its proper location?
Is it simple to clean?
Amazon.com Description: Weber Q1400 vs Q2400
About this item – Weber Q1400 Electric Grill
- The realistic grilled flavor of meals cooked on this electric grill will wow you.
- The grill retains its superb performance and elegant style but adds additional useful and fun aesthetics such as wider grip handles and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, solid front and rear cradles, and the classic Weber Q logo stamped on the lid.
- On the porcelain-enameled cast-iron grates, sear burgers, steaks, and chops; grill poultry, fish, veggies, and fruit.
- The Weber Q1400 Electric Barbecue raises the standard for flavor and performance in an electric grill.
- The Weber Q 1400 grill is fully equipped while being space-saving and portable—ideal for grilles living in condominiums or other residences where gas or charcoal grill usage is restricted.
- It is compatible with the Weber Portable Cart model # 6557. The Weber Q1400 is exclusively intended for use outdoors.
About this item – Weber Q2400 Electric Grill
- A 1560-watt electric heating element heats a total cooking area of 280 square inches.
- Larger grip handles and control knobs, ergonomic side handles, strong front and rear cradles, and the famous Weber Q emblem stamped on the lid are among the new aesthetics that are both useful and enjoyable.
- Infinite control burner valve settings, fully constructed out of the box, electric fuel type.
- 1,560 watts/120 volts with a 6-foot grounded cordThe appliance should be powered by a residual current device (RCD) with a rated residual running current of less than 30 mA.
- Measurements (Inches) (H x W x D) -26 x 31.5 x 25.1 (Inches) Lid Open 14.5 H x 31.5 W x 19.5 D (inches) with the lid closed.
- Cast aluminum lid and body with porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates.
- The free BILT app has 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product.