Weston Pro 2300 vs 2600: What’s the difference between the Weston Pro 2300 and the Weston Pro 2600? Both of these amazing vacuum sealers have a lot of functions, but which one is the more powerful of the two? In our Weston Pro 2300 vs. 2600 comparison review, we’ll try to figure out which model is the better overall value.
Weston Pro 2300 vs 2600 – Quick Comparison Summary
The Weston Pro 2300 is quite well-liked on Amazon. When compared to the Weston Pro 2600
The Weston Pro 2300 is less expensive.
Weston Pro 2600 is the most recent version, having been released in 2019, whilst Weston Pro 2300 is the older version, having been released in 2004.
Both the Weston Pro 2300 and the Weston Pro 2600 are made of stainless steel.
The Weston Pro 2600 seals bags up to 16 inches wide, whereas the Weston Pro 2300 seals bags up to 15 inches wide.
An easily accessible 10-amp fuse as well as a 6-foot detachable cord with one-touch operation are included.
Weston Pro 2300
Weston Pro 2600
Sealing bags up to
15 Inch Wide
16 Inch Wide
15.3 x 23 x 9 inches
23.5 x 16 x 9.5 inches
Date First Available
September 14, 2004
December 12, 2019
FAQS : Weston Pro 2300 And 2600
I've read the majority of the reviews, and the majority of them are positive in terms of performance. What are buyers' thoughts on the long term; six months, a year?
What is the best way to seal chicken?
Is this something you'd use for freshly filed fish?
What makes this Weston Pro-2600 different from the Weston Pro-2300?
It also seals untextured bags.
Is it possible to utilise the bags that come on a roll?
Is it possible to extend the vacuum sealing period beyond 3 seconds?
Amazon.com Description: Weston Pro 2300 vs 2600
About this item – Weston Pro-2300 Commercial Grade Stainless Steel Vacuum Sealer (65-0201), Double Piston Pump, Pro-2300 (Stainless Steel)
- Powerful, pro-performance; Heavy duty construction and 935 watts of power make this vacuum sealer powerful
- Quick and easy; Just press start; Double piston pump seal bar finishes the job fast; It’s the perfect tool for preserving your prized catch or preparing your garden vegetables for freezing
- Seals through moisture; Extra wide, 5 millimeters seal bar creates a solid, dependable seal every time; Seal wild game, fish and more
- Manual seal mode; Allows control over the amount of vacuum pressure for soft delicate foods
- Fits a variety of bag sizes; Extra-long 15 inches (38 centimeters) seal bar means you can seal up to 15 inches across; Compatible with food saver and Ziploc bags
- Designed for continuous use; Fan cooled motor designed specifically for continuous, repetitive use without overheating
- Food saver and Ziploc are the registered trademarks of Sunbeam products and S.C. Johnson and son respectively; Use of the marks does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by the mark owners
About this item – Weston Pro-2600 Vacuum Sealer
- Stainless steel construction
- Commercial-grade vacuum sealer with an extra large bar for sealing bags up to 16” wide
- Double piston vacuum-pump delivers 28” HG vacuum strength with 935 watts of power
- Clear acrylic vacuum lid for perfect bag alignment while sealing
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty