WORX WG509 vs WG512: When it comes to electric leaf blowers, the WORX WG509 and the WORX WG512 are both good alternatives; however, which one is the best? Learn more about our comparison. In this comparative research, we’ll compare and contrast the WORX WG509 and WORX WG512 to see which product is the best.
WORX WG509 vs WG512– Quick Comparison Summary
While WORX WG512 weighs 8.6 pounds, WG509 weighs 11 pounds.
WORX WG509 dimensions are 20 x 15 x 9 inches, while WORX WG512 dimensions are 35.5 x 10 x 14 inches.
Compared to the WORX WG512, the WORX WG509 Electric Leaf Blower is extremely popular on Amazon.
While WORX WG512 air volume ranges from 470 to 600 CFM, WORX WG509 air volume is 350 CFM.
While the WORX WG509 airspeed ranges from 75 to 210 mph, the WORX WG512 airspeed ranges from 55 to 70 mph.
WORX WG512 is less expensive than WORX WG509, which is more expensive.
WORX WG509 Mulch Ratio is 18 bags of leaves mulched into 1, while WORX WG512 Mulch Ratio is 16 bags of leaves mulched into 1.
Both the WORX WG509 and the WORX WG512 have some of the same amazing characteristics, such as a 3-in-1 blow/mould/Vac, a 1-bushel bag capacity, a handheld, corded electric design, 120 to 60 Hz voltage, and many more.
75 to 210 mph
55 to 70 mph
470 to 600 CFM
Collection Bag Capacity
Black and Orange
Recommended Uses For Product
20 x 15 x 9 Inches
35.5 x 10 x 14 Inches
Is the bag included with this product, or do I have to purchase it separately?
Isn't this a corded device?
Can you modify the speed or power of the vacuum pickup?
Is this vacuum capable of picking up and mulching little acorns? I'm inundated with live oak acorns and wooden holders.
What is the procedure for emptying the bag?
An external 3-prong extension could not be accommodated. What type of extension cord is recommended?
Will an extension cord with a greater amp rating than the recommended 10 to 12 amps work? 15 amps, 125 volts, 1875 watts, 5-15 P/R
Will the WORX wa4054.2 attachment work on this?
Amazon.com Description: WORX WG509 vs WG512
About this item – WORX WG509 12 Amp TRIVAC 3-in-1 Electric Leaf Blower with All Metal Mulching System
- [2 SPEEDS FOR DISTINGUISHABLE JOBS] 350 cfm and 80 to 210 mph. For pavement or tight curves, move slowly. On the wide lawn, dial 210 [DO IT YOURSELF]. Get better at it.
- Use WORX to do it. You can create a durable, cost-effective tool collection with WORX tools since they are created using cutting-edge technology and go above and beyond current efficiency standards.
- With its potent two-stage metal impeller and shredder blades, it can reduce 18 bags of leaves into just one bag. The TRIVAC is superior to a standard leaf blower if a blower is better than a rake.
- RETAINER FOR EXTENSION CORD When utilizing an extension cable, the 12″ electrical cord has a retainer attached so that it won’t disconnect even if it gets tangled.[INCLUDES] Blower/Vac 350 cfm, 12 ah, 1.2 bushels collection bag
Only using one hand Unbelievable as it may seem, the Worx Trivac can be operated with just one hand. The ergonomic design channels the wind in a way that makes it simple to use, and the blower mode weighs only 8.6 lbs. [GET TO HARD-TO-REACH PLACES] The ingenious tube form bends up at the lip to fit under landscaping and lawn accessories.
Ideal for using while in vacuum mode
The Worx 350 cfm/12 A Electric TRIVAC Blower/Vac is a three-in-one system for clearing away any garbage and leaves.
Blow the leaves into a mound, turn on the machine, mulch them, and then drop the bag of leaves for composting or collecting. It expedites a task that ordinarily takes the entire afternoon.
Metal breaker The 18:1 mulch ratio, or 18 bags of leaves mulched into 1, is achieved by the metal impeller’s two stages of cutting.
To switch between functions, you don’t even have to replace the tubes.
(VACUUM, MULCHER, & LEAF BLOWER) With this 3-in-1, yard maintenance doesn’t stand a chance. And using it is enjoyable. Your yard won’t have any leaves or other debris for very long.
[QUICKLY SWITCH MODES] merely one switch flip converts it from vacuum mode to leaf blower mode and back again. You only need your Worx TRIVAC; no tools are required.
About this item – WORX 12 Amp TRIVAC 3-in-1 Electric Leaf Blower/Mulcher/Yard Vacuum – WG512
- [ONLY ONE-HAND OPERATION] The Worx Trivac is designed to be used with one hand only. It weighs only 9 pounds, and the ergonomic shape channels the wind, making it comfortable to use.
- [CORD EXTENSION RETAINER] The 12″ electrical cord has a retainer attached, so it will not disconnect when used as an extension cord, even if it becomes snagged.[INCLUDES] Trivac 600 cfm 12A, 1.4 bushels collecting bag
- [THE LEAF BLOWER, THE MULCHER, AND THE VACUUM] With the turn of a dial, the proprietary design transforms from a blower to a vacuum with a mulcher. You can blow, vacuum, and mulch all day if you wish. You won’t have to, though.
- By doing it yourself, you can turn a time-consuming task into a quick one.Make it better. Use WORX to do it.
- WORX tools are created with cutting-edge technology and exceed modern efficiency requirements, allowing you to create a cost-effective tool collection that is built to last.
- [2 Spots for Different Jobs] Slow down when approaching pavement or tight curves. Switch to speed 2 (up to 70mph) on the wide lawn and see what it can achieve.
- A wide, strong stream of air blowing out at 75 miles per hour from a motor running at 16,500 revolutions per minute is more than enough air volume and force to clear the largest lawns and the largest trees.
- The metal impeller’s shredder blade shreds leaves in two phases, resulting in a 16:1 mulch ratio—that’s 16 bags of leaves mulched into one [QUICK, DETACHABLE BAG].
- The bag has an easy release when it’s time for composting or collecting. There is no hassle or fuss.
- The Worx Trivac gets the job done quickly [a wide, strong stream of air]. The wide-mouth tube produces 600 CFM (cubic feet per minute).
- That’s high-capacity air volume, which allows you to clean your property with fewer back-and-forth passes [METAL MULCHER].
- Mulcher Made of Metal The metal impeller is long-lasting and efficient, with a mulch ratio of 16:1. That translates to 16 bags of leaves being chopped up into one bag.
- There will be no more lining the curb with dozens of bags of leaves.