Yeti Water Bottle vs Hydro Flask: When it comes to water bottles, both Hydro Flask and Yeti Water Bottle have a lot to offer, but which one is better? Here, we’re trying to figure out which product is better: Hydro Flask or Yeti Water Bottle?
Yeti Water Bottle vs Hydro Flask – Quick Comparison Summary
- On Amazon, both the Hydro Flask and the Yeti Water Bottle are quite popular.
- Yeti water bottles and Hydro Flasks are almost the same price.
- Both the Hydro Flask and the Yeti Water Bottle are made of stainless steel.
- It weighs 1.3 pounds in total, and both are dishwasher-safe (both come in different sizes).
- In comparison, the Hydro Flask comes in 26 shades, while the Yeti Water Bottle comes in 13.
- Both are able to preserve cold and hot beverages at their ideal temperatures at all times.
Are these genuine hydro flasks, and if so, do they come with a lifetime warranty?
Is the 20oz size suitable for use in a typical automobile cup holder?
Are the lid threads on the outside of the 20oz or on the inside like the normal mouth?
If you keep it for 20 minutes, does it keep the coffee flavour or does it modify it?
I have a retic cup that leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Is this normal?
Is it safe to engrave the duracoat coloring?
That's a good deal!
About this item – Hydro Flask Water Bottle – Stainless Steel, Reusable, Vacuum Insulated- Wide Mouth with Leak Proof Flex Cap
- Newly produced Hydro Flasks do not feature a registered trademark symbol next to the logo
- Keeps cold drinks icy cold and hot drinks piping hot for hydration any time, anywhere
- Slip-free powder coating doesn’t sweat and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience
- A sustainable metal water bottle with a clean design, for a better planet
About this item – YETI Rambler 20 oz Tumbler, Stainless Steel, Vacuum Insulated with MagSlider Lid
- These Ramblers come standard with our YETI MagSlider Lid, the only drink lid that uses the power of magnets to keep your water, beer, or favorite drink on lock
- Our Ramblers are BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and have a No Sweat Design to make sure your hands stay dry
- Dracut is a durable coat of color that won’t fade, peel, or crack through extended field use and also provide additional grip to the Rambler’s exterior
- We over-engineered these double-wall insulated tumblers with an 18/8 stainless steel body, which means your drink still keeps its temperature no matter how much of a beating this cup takes
- The YETI 20 oz. Rambler Tumbler stands 6 7/8 in high and has a lip diameter of 3 1/2 in. All YETI Tumblers are sized to fit in standard sized cup holders. Makes for easy opening and closing