Brother Se600 vs Pe800: Brother’s Se600 and Pe800 embroidery machines are both great options if you’re seeking for one. But which of the two is the best? In this comparison review between the Brother Se600 and Brother Pe800 devices, we’ll compare the two to see which is the superior choice.
Brother Se600 vs Pe800– Quick Comparison Summary
- While Brother Pe800 features an advanced needle threader, Brother Se600 offers an automatic needle threader.
Brother Pe800 and Brother Se600 both have some amazing features in common, including an LCD display, a USB port, a start and stop button, and more.
In contrast to the more costly Brother Pe800, the Brother Se600 is a more affordable option.
The Brother Se600 has 80 built-in embroidery patterns, whilst the Brother Pe800 has 138 built-in embroidered designs.
While the Brother Pe800 weighs 17.64 pounds, the Brother Se600 weighs 26.2 pounds.
Brother SE600 has six fonts, while Brother PE800 has eleven.
On Amazon, the Brother Se600 has received well over 4,000 reviews, with 82% of those reviews giving the product 5 stars. That is just remarkable. Although fewer, there are some favorable reviews for the Brother Pe800. The Brother Se600 shines a little brighter than the other.
While the Brother Se600 has both a sewing machine and an embroidery machine, the Brother Pe800 just includes an embroidery machine.
Brother Pe800’s maximum work size is 5„x 7“ hoops, compared to Brother Se600’s maximum work size of 4„x4“ hoops.
Brother Pe800 does not have this setting while Brother Se600 has 103 built-in stitches.
The dimensions of the Brother Pe800 are 17.48 x 9.48 x 11.81 inches, whereas the dimensions of the Brother Se600 are 21.18 x 15.51 x 16.54 inches.
Built-In Sewing Stitches
Built In Fonts
80 Built-In Embroidery Designs
138 Built-In Embroidery Designs
Max. Working Size
4″ x 4″ Hoop
5″ x 7″ Hoop
Automatic Needle Threader
Advanced Needle Threader
Sewing & Embroidery
Start And Stop Button
3.2″ LCD Touchscreen Display
3.2″ LCD Touchscreen Display
1/2/25 Year Limited Warranty
1/2/25 Year Limited Warranty
21.18 x 15.51 x 16.54 inches
17.48 x 9.48 x 11.81 inches
Can you embroider with your own design on this machine?
Can you add different fonts? Expand the embroidery area?
Can you make your own patches on this machine?
Is it suitable for first-time users? This will be my first machine, but I'll need it to customize outfits.
Is it possible to reverse and redo or go back over stitches on the PE800 if the thread breaks?
What program do you use to convert hus formatted designs so that they can be used on this machine? thanks
Help, my needle pusher won't go back up.
What is the difference between the Pe800 and Pe770 models from Brother?
Amazon.com Description:Brother Se600 vs Pe800
About this item – Brother SE600 Sewing and Embroidery Machine, 80 Designs, 103 Built-In Stitches, Computerized, 4″ x 4″ Hoop Area, 3.2″ LCD Touchscreen Display, 7 Included Feet
- On this machine, 103 built-in sewing stitches, including 10 different auto-size buttonhole types, are available. The maximum sewing speed is 710 stitches per minute.
- A 4″x4″ embroidery area, a 4″x4″ hoop, an embroidery arm, and an embroidered foot are all included. Large, 3. 2″ You can see your designs in full color on the Sew Smart color LCD touch screen display before stitching.
- 80 premium built-in embroidery patterns, including applique, borders, festive, floral, and ornamental alphabets Six embroidery writing fonts are available for customizing your work.
- Substantial color touchscreen: The huge 3.2-inch display on the Brother SE600 computerized sewing and embroidery machine says, “You may preview your designs on an LCD color touchscreen before stitching.”
- This sewing and embroidery combination machine has an automated needle threader that correctly feeds the thread through the needle as well as a practical, jam-resistant drop-in top bobbin.
- Any other usage or sale of this device nullifies the warranty because it is only designed for sale in the US at 120 volts.
- Embroidery field: 4″ x 4″ A 4″ by 4″ embroidered area with an incorporated hoop, an embroidery arm, and seven stitching feet are built into this computerized combo machine.
- Screensaver absent The SE600 has 80 pre-installed designs and six embroidery writing fonts for customizing your work.
About this item – Brother PE800 Embroidery Machine, 138 Built-in Designs, 5″ x 7″ Hoop Area, Large 3.2″ LCD Touchscreen, USB Port, 11 Font Styles
- a USB port You can add your embroidery designs to your machine’s built-in memory via the USB connector on the PE800.
- 5″ X 7″ Field of embroidery: The 5″ x 7″ embroidery hoop and embroidery foot included with this embroidery-only machine are ideal for stitching larger designs.
- Brother provides a superb alternative if you’ve been looking for an embroidery machine that enables you to create stunning embroidery designs. For larger embroidery tasks, the Brother PE800 has a 5″ by 7″ stitching area and is an intuitive embroidery machine.
- You can choose from pre-installed embroidered designs or import your own from suitable sources when using this embroidery machine. There are 138 built-in designs on the PE800 embroidery machine, including 10 frame designs and 11 built-in typefaces (7 English, 3 Japanese, and 1 Cyrillic).
- Beautiful scrollwork, floral, and patchwork patterns are among the designs, along with 10 different frame types and 14 different border types. Additional design editing options have been incorporated into the Brother PE800 embroidery machine’s engineering. This gives you the freedom to adjust the size of your designs, rotate them, mirror them, and more before stitching.
- You can also view how your altered designs appear directly on the color LCD touch panel. Follow the numbered threading diagram given on the machine to easily operate and thread the PE800. By forcing the thread straight into the needle’s eye, an automatic needle threader saves time and lowers stress.
- Step-by-step instructions are also included with this embroidery machine, and they are shown directly on the LCD touchscreen. How to thread the machine, attach the embroidery arm, and other subjects are a few of the themes covered.
- For home embroiderers who want a quick, adaptable, dedicated embroidery machine that can develop with them over time, the Brother PE800 embroidery machine is ideal. a bilingual instruction manual, a limited warranty that lasts for 25 years, and lifetime technical support.
- 11 Internal fonts For monogramming and lettering, 7 English, 3 Japanese, and 1 Cyrillic font styles are ideal.
- Built-in layouts: The PE800 contains 138 built-in embroidery patterns, including scrollwork, flowers, and quilt patterns, giving you a wide range of alternatives to let your imagination run wild.
- Any usage or sale outside of the US at 120 volts renders the product’s warranty null and void.
- Substantial color touchscreen: You may examine your ideas before embroidering thanks to the huge 3.2″ inch LCD color touchscreen.