Cricut Expression 2 vs Explore Air 2: Which is better, the Cricut Expression 2 or the Explore Air 2? When it comes to Cricut Scrapbooking Die-Cut Machines, the Cricut Expression 2 or the Explore Air 2 are both excellent choices, but which is the best? In this comparative review of the Cricut Expression 2 and the Cricut Explore Air 2, we’re looking to see which product is the better overall value.
Cricut Expression 2 vs Explore Air 2 – Quick Comparison Summary
When compared to the Cricut Expression 2, the Cricut Explore Air 2 is quite popular on Amazon.com.
The Cricut Explore Air 2 has wireless cutting, writing, and scoring because it has Bluetooth built in. The Cricut Expression 2 doesn’t.
With this machine, you can cut anything from thin to thick leather and a 12″ by 12″ LightGrip Mat. Both the Cricut Expression 2 and the Explore Air 2 are compatible with it (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm).
The Cricut Expression 2 is less expensive.
The power source for the Cricut Expression 2 is a power cord.
The Cricut Explore Air 2 is available in three different colours: mint, lilac, and blue, while the Cricut Expression 2 is available in grey.
The Cricut Expression 2 comes with an LCD touch screen display and a stylus, but the Cricut Explore Air 2 does not have this feature.
With the Cricut Explore Air 2, there are about 100+ free images. There are about 200+ pre-loaded images with the Cricut Expression 2.
Both the Cricut Expression 2 and the Cricut Explore Air 2 come with a one-year guarantee.
Cricut Expression 2 has three fonts to choose from, but Cricut Explore Air 2 has over 370 fonts to choose from.
Cricut Expression 2
Cricut Explore Air 2
Item Dimensions LxWxH
23 x 9.4 x 11.3 inches
36.83 x 10 x 0.5 inches
1-year limited warranty
1-year limited warranty
MINT, BLUE, LILAC
LCD Touch Screen Display
200+ Pre-loaded images.
100+ Free Images
12″ x 12″ (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm).
12″ x 12″ (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm).
What comes in the Cricut Expression 2 machine box?
Cricut Expression 2 machine: 23 in x 9.4 in x 11.3 in; 16.6 pounds
Cricut Explore Air 2 machine
OTHER POST => Foodsaver FM5200 vs V4440
cricut expression and cricut expression2 are two different types of cricut expression.
Can I just use Cricut fonts, or can I also use fonts from my computer's font library?
Is it compatible with a gypsy machine?
is it capable of cutting thin metal?
What cartridges are included with the machine?
I'd want to produce t-shirts and other items to put on mugs and such, is this the perfect machine for me?
I'm looking for a machine that can cut out my own designs from photoshop/illustrator; I'm not interested in using any of the stock graphics. Is this capable of accomplishing this?
In addition to the machine, what else is included in the box?
I'm in the market for my first Cricut machine. Will the higher speed make a difference, or should I save some money and study on the earlier version?
Is it necessary for me to utilise a MAC or may I use a Windows computer?
Amazon.com Description: Cricut Expression 2 vs Explore Air 2
About this item – Cricut Expression 2 Electric Cutting Machine Without Starter Tool Kit Bundle
You may build projects without using a computer, thanks to the LCD touch screen. Prior to cutting, the screen allows you to see where the photos are put on the mat and offers a thorough view of each image.
With the Cricut Craft Room design programme, you can now purchase extra sets of cheap digital pictures in various themes.
Cuts a variety of materials in sizes ranging from 34″ to 23 12″, including paper, vinyl, vellum, cloth, chipboard, and even thin foils (12″ x 24″ cutting mat sold separately).
It’s easy to choose from pre-set settings for common materials on the LCD touch screen. You can change the settings for your own materials to get a perfect cut every time!
The contents of the cartridges are pre-loaded into the machine.
Auto Fill and Quantity are additional capabilities that allow you to cut multiples of the same picture to rapidly generate a batch of invitations, place settings, party favours, or other tasks. You may also use the Fit to Page tool to increase the size of your image without having to experiment.
Full-color LCD touch screen display with a larger, faster, and more responsive stylus.There is no need for a keypad overlay.
12 in x 24 in cutting capacity
With the images and fonts in the Cricut image collection, you can make almost any kind of project.
Some of the simple-to-use features of the Cricut Expression 2 machine include independent image scaling, image rotation, and vertical/horizontal image flipping, just to name a few.
It comes with two pre-loaded cartridges, giving you quick access to three typefaces, 40 phrases, and 110 layered pictures at an affordable price.
All Cricut cartridges, including Cricut Imagine cartridges, are compatible. (Imagine cartridges will only cut pictures, not print or pattern images.)
You may also create on your computer by connecting to the free online Cricut Craft Room design programme and using your Cricut images.
About this item – Cricut Explore Air 2, Mint
- [INNOVATE The Circuit Explore Air 2 is your own personal cutting machine for DIY projects. It can cut a variety of materials beautifully, including premium vinyl, iron-on and HD vinyl, cardstock, fake leather, adhesive foils, speciality paper, poster board, and more.
Built-in storage space,
- [Journey into a Community] We understand that embarking on your first DIY project might be frightening, so don’t go it alone. When you purchase a Circuit, you join a close-knit community of crafters, makers, and do-it-yourselfers. Our members may exchange insights, seek support, and share their work and inspiration with a great community through hundreds of groups across all social media platforms.
- [INCLUDED IN THE MACHINE’S PRICE]A Circuit Premium Fine Point Blade and Housing, a Circuit 12 inch x 12 inch Light Grip Adhesive Cutting Mat (ideal for vinyl and HDTV projects), a Circuit Black Fine Point Pen, access to Circuit’s design software Design Space, and a two-week free trial of Circuit Access are included with each machine.
- [FREE Creative Circuit’s free design software design space allows you to upload or build and design your own photos from your computer, tablet, or mobile phone. Subscribing to Circuit Access, Circuit’s huge library of over 100,000 images, typefaces, and make-it-now projects and ideas, will make your design space experience even better.
Bluetooth wireless technology is compatible with 6 tools for cutting, writing, foiling, and more (available separately).
- [ENDLESS PROJECT OPTIONS]The Circuit Explore Air 2 makes a wide range of DIY projects quite simple. There are a lot of things you can make with personalised stickers, personalised home decor, homemade gifts and party favours and one of a kind cards and clothes.