Dewalt 7485 vs 7491 : In the table saw category, Dewalt’s 7485 and 7491 are both excellent choices, but which one is the best? We’re trying to determine which model is better by comparing the Dewalt 7485 against the Dewalt 7491.
Dewalt 7485 vs 7491 – Quick Comparison Summary
Among Amazon customers, the Dewalt 7485 and 7491 table saws are extremely popular.
The Dewalt 7485 is less expensive.
The dimensions of the Dewalt 7491 are larger at 31 x 24.5 x 31 inches, whereas the dimensions of the Dewalt 7485 are smaller at 22.75 x 22.75 x 13 inches.
The blade length of the Dewalt 7485 is only 4 inches, whereas the blade length of the Dewalt 7491 is a massive 22 inches.
The speed of the Dewalt 7485 motor is 5800 RPM, while the speed of the Dewalt 7491 motor is 4800 RPM.
Dewalt 7485 is the most recent version, which was launched in 2020, whereas Dewalt 7491 is an earlier version, which was launched in 2013.
Item Dimensions LxWxH
22.75 x 22.75 x 13 inches
31 x 24.5 x 31 inches
10-Inch Tablesaw w/Stand
(1) DWE7485 8-1/4 in. Table Saw; (1) Fence; (1) Anti-Kickback Pawls; (1) Miter Gauge; (1) Push Stick; (1) 24T 8-1/4 in. Blade; (1) Non-thru cut riving Knife; (2) Blade Change Wrenches; (1) Modular Guard System
one Dewalt table saw, 10inch 24-tooth carbide blade, rolling stand, push stick, miter gauge, rip fence, 2x blade wrenches, blade guard assembly manual
OTHER POST => Vitamix 5200 vs 750 – Blender Professional-Grade
What kind of saw would this be for a beginner woodworker on a tight budget?
Is it possible to use a dado blade set with this saw?
When closed, what are the dimensions of the unit on the stand? WxHxD? I'd like to know if it will fit in the garage storage cubby.
Can the axtra 8-outlet power strip be mounted on the table saw?
Is it able to cut tile?
At 90 degrees, the maximum cut depth is
Is there a blade with 60 teeth that measures 8 1/4"? This blade size appears to be difficult to come by.
About this item – DEWALT 10-Inch Table Saw, 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity (DWE7491RS)
- One Dewalt table saw, a 10-inch 24-tooth carbide blade, a rolling stand, a push stick, a mitre gauge, a rip fence, two blade wrenches, and a blade guard assembly manual are included in your purchase.
- Additional information 45-inch cut depth – 2-1/4-inch | 90-degree cut depth – 3-1/8-inch | No-Load Speed: 4800 RPM
- rolling stand with outstanding stability and ease of setup and breakdown.
- The power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods is provided by a 15.0A high torque motor.
- The Telescoping Rack and Pinion Fence System adjust the barrier quickly, smoothly, and precisely.
About this item – DEWALT Table Saw for Jobsite, Compact, 8-1/4-Inch (DWE7485)
- Adjustments are simple. Fence adjustments are quick, smooth, and precise with rack and pinion telescoping fence rails.
- Storage onboard: When not in use, onboard storage allows for simple access to the site pro-guarding components and push stick.
- Transport and storage are made easier by the compact size.
- Variety of cuts: 4×8 plywood or OSB sheets can be ripped with a 24.5-inch rip capacity.
- Tough as nails: The job site’s durability is ensured by a metal roll cage.
- 5800 rpm motor with a 15 amp motor