Graco Magnum x5 vs Project Painter Plus: In terms of paint sprayers, what differentiates the Graco Magnum x5 and Graco Magnum Project Painter Plus? The goal of this comparison evaluation of the Graco Magnum x5 and Graco Magnum Project Painter Plus is to determine which is the best paint sprayer.
Graco Magnum x5 vs Project Painter Plus– Quick Comparison Summary
- The dimensions of the Graco Magnum Project Painter Plus are 12 x 13.5 x 13.5 inches, compared to the Graco Magnum x5’s dimensions of 14.5 x 12.75 x 19 inches.
- The maximum flow rate of the Graco Magnum x5 is 0.27 GPM, while the maximum flow rate of the Graco Magnum Project Painter Plus is 0.24 GPM.
- On the market, the Graco Magnum x5 and the Graco Magnum Project Painter Plus are both extremely popular options.
- The Graco Magnum x5 has a maximum hose length of 75 feet, while the Graco Magnum Project Painter Plus has a maximum hose length of 50 feet (ft).
- The annual use recommendation for Graco Magnum x5 is up to 125 gallons, while the annual use recommendation for Graco Magnum Project Painter Plus is up to 50 gallons.
- While Graco Magnum x5 does not have this option, Graco Magnum Project Painter Plus offers additional storage compartments.
- The Graco Magnum x5 weighs 19 pounds, while the Graco Magnum Project Painter Plus weighs 15 pounds.
- When compared to Graco Magnum x5, Graco Magnum Project Painter Plus is less expensive.
- Both the Graco Magnum x5 and the Graco Magnum Project Painter Plus share many of the same great qualities. These include the ability to accommodate tips up to 0.015 inches in diameter, variable pressure control, a 5-gallon paint bucket, quick and simple cleanup, a 1/4-inch fluid outlet, a power flush, a flexible suction tube, a 1-year guarantee, and much more.
Graco Magnum x5
Graco Magnum Project Painter Plus
Extra Storage Compartments
Annual Use Recommendation
Up To 50 Gallons
Up To 125 Gallons
Maximum Hose Length
Maximum Flow Rate
Maximum Working Pressure (MPa)
Maximum Tip Size Support
FAST AND EASY CLEAN UP
Adjustable Pressure Control
5 Gallon Paint Bucket
Flexible Suction Tube
Fluid Outlet Size
1 Year Limited Warranty
1 Year Limited Warranty
SG2 Metal Spray Gun, RAC IV 515 SwitchTip, 25 ft. Duraflex paint hose, Pump Armor storage fluid, PowerFlush adapter, Quick Start-Up Guide and Operation Manual
SG2 Metal Spray Gun, RAC IV 515 SwitchTip, 25 ft. Duraflex Paint Hose, Pump Armor Storage Fluid, PowerFlush Adapter, Quick Start-Up Guide and Operation Manual
14.5 x 12.75 x 19 inches
12 x 13.5 x 13.5 inches
What distinguishes this Graco X5 type from the Graco Magnum LTS 15?
Can it be used with a 240-volt power supply?
What size is this fan tip?
Is the finish of this of furniture quality? I tried the handheld Truecoat sprayer, but it does not produce a high-quality finish...
Can I spray unthinned Benjamin Moore Advance Paint (waterborne alkyd paint)? If so, what size tip should I use?
What kind of overspray does this produce when used outside? I live on a busy street and don't want to end up with overspray on automobiles parked nearby.
Is this powered by electricity or by air?
Amazon.com Description: Graco Magnum x5 vs Project Painter Plus
About this item – Graco Magnum 262800 X5 Stand Airless Paint Sprayer, Blue
- The voltage is 110.
- Fast and simple cleanup is made possible with the Power Flush Adapter, which is connected to a garden hose.
- EVERY YEAR, SPRAY MORE PROJECTS: The recommended annual use is up to 125 gallons. Type of Fluid Outlet Thread: NPSM
- Spraying directly from a 1- or 5-gallon paint bucket is possible thanks to a flexible suction line.
- Spraying unthinned paint at high pressure is possible with a stainless steel piston pump.
- The Graco Project Series sprayers make it simple for DIY enthusiasts and handymen to complete modest to medium-sized tasks quickly and expertly.
- The Magnum X5 offers DIY homeowners and handymen cost-effective, high-speed performance. These sprayers are perfect for painting any inside project, as well as small homes, fences, siding, decks, and siding. Includes Pump Armor storage fluid, a PowerFlush adapter, the SG2 Metal Spray Gun, the RAC IV 515 Switch Tip, a 25-foot Duraflex paint hose, a quick start-up guide, and an operation manual. 1/4 in. fluid outlet size
- SUITABLE FOR BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE PROJECTS: can accommodate a paint hose of up to 75 feet, providing you more reach for your tasks.
- Control Paint Flow: You have complete pressure control for any project size thanks to fully adjustable pressure.
- CONTINUOUS SPRAYING: The RAC IV Switch Tip allows you to resume spraying even when the tip becomes clogged.
About this item – Graco Magnum 257025 Project Painter Plus Paint Sprayer, Multicolor
SIMPLE TO STORE: The spray gun, additional spray tips, and the power cord can all be stored in additional storage compartments.
Simple ways to give your deck a fresh start The appearance of your entire home can change just by giving your deck a fresh coat of finish. Furthermore, it is simpler and quicker to use a Graco sprayer.
Perfect for difficult-to-reach areas, you can carry a paint hose of up to 50 feet in length to reach higher ground or second stories without sacrificing performance.
Spraying unthinned paint at high pressure is possible with a stainless steel piston pump.
RECOMMENDED USE: The recommended amount of annual use is up to 50 gallons.
DIRECTLY FROM THE PAINT BUCKET SPRAY: Thanks to a flexible suction hose, you can spray directly from a 1 or 5-gallon paint bucket.
The voltage is 110. Engine size (HP) is 0.375, fluid outlet size is 1/4 inch, and the largest tip size for a single gun is 0.015 inch.
Fast and simple cleanup is made possible by the PowerFlush Adapter’s connection to a garden hose.
Easily paint your fence. Painting or staining your fence will help keep it looking good and shield it from the elements, while also enhancing the curb appeal of your house.
Control Paint Flow: You have complete pressure control for any project size thanks to fully adjustable pressure. When the tip becomes clogged, the RAC IV Switch Tip enables you to reverse it to continue spraying.
Give a worn-out garage door new life. Modern garage doors have several angled panels, making spraying more efficient and simple than rolling or brushing. It really is the ideal method for obtaining a polished, even finish.