NordicTrack T 6.5 S vs C 700 :It is a difficult question to choose between the NordicTrack T 6.5 S and the C 700 when it comes to treadmills. The goal of this NordicTrack T 6.5 S vs C 700 side-by-side comparison study is to determine which product is better.
NordicTrack T 6.5 S vs C 700 – Quick Comparison Summary
On Amazon, the NordicTrack T 6.5 S is extremely popular.
The NordicTrack T 6.5 S and NordicTrack C 700 are both foldable treadmills with a 0 to 10% quick incline and a maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds.
NordicTrack C 700 is the most recent version, released in 2017, whereas NordicTrack T 6.5 S is the most recent version, released in 2015.
The NoridcTrack T 6.5 S is less expensive.
The NordicTrack T 6.5 S has a top speed of 10 mph, and the same NordicTrack C 700 has a top speed of 10.
Touchscreens are not available on the NordicTrack T 6.5 S or NordicTrack C 700.
NordicTrack T 6.5 S is 73 x 35.8 x 67.5 inches long, wide, and tall, while NordicTrack C 700 is 73.5 x 35.5 x 60.4 inches long, wide, and tall.
NordicTrack T 6.5 S
NordicTrack C 700
Item Dimensions LxWxH
73 x 35.8 x 67.5 inches
73.5 x 35.5 x 60.4 inches
Maximum Weight Recommendation
Maximum Incline Percentage
Other Post => Tineco A11 vs S11 – Comparison – Best Vacuum Cleaner?
When I decide I'm not going to use it, how many coats can I hang on it?
Are you able to input your weight?
I run 5 miles four times a week at speeds ranging from 6.5 to 8.5 mph. Is there anyone who has a lot of experience with this unit?
What are the total dimensions of the assembled product?
What is the total number of users that it monitors?
What is the noise level of this treadmill?
Is there an incline?
Are the speaker Bluetooth
Other Post => Canon Pixma ip8720 vs ix6820 – Comparison And FAQS…
Amazon.com Description: NordicTrack T 6.5 S vs C 700
About this item – NordicTrack T 6.5 S Treadmill
- With iFIT, your trainer automatically changes your pace and incline via a sophisticated Bluetooth connection.
- Use the SMART-Response Motor for effective speed, interval, and endurance training. The 20″ x 55″ tread belt provides enough leg and elbow room while running; your joints are protected by the FlexSelect deck cushioning.
- Included is a 30-day iFIT membership. With Global Workouts & Studio Classes, you can stream live and on-demand workouts on your equipment. Your equipment will be adjusted by elite trainers (a 15 dollar value).
- There is a 10-year frame warranty, a 2-year components warranty, and a 1-year labour warranty included.54″ tall x 36″ wide x 73.5″ long
- Your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, uncomplicated storage thanks to the SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist. Entertainment is provided by an auxiliary music port and two 2-inch speakers.
About this item – NordicTrack C 700 Treadmill
- Powered by iFit, you can do interactive personal training at home. Membership is necessary and sold separately to gain access to on-demand, interactive trainer-led worldwide and studio fitness programmes.
- Because of the Bluetooth connection, iFit can automatically alter the speed and incline of your treadmill to reflect trainer recommendations and simulate real-life terrain. A built-in tablet holder keeps your tablet or smartphone safe.
- Two 2″ digitally amplified speakers, an Integrated Tablet Holder, an Auxiliary Music Port, Multi-window LED Display, an AutoBreeze Workout Fan, two front wheels, FlexSelect Cushioning
- 73.5″ L x 35.5″ W x 60.4″ H product dimensions; 36″ L x 35.5″ W x 60.4″ H folded dimensions incline with a weight limit of 300 pounds – between 0 and 10%,Tread Belt 20″ x 55″, Speed 0-10 MPH, Motor 2.75 CHP, Power requirements 110V 15 amp0-10 MPH speed range, 2.75 CHP motor
- There is some assembly necessary. The iPad Pro can be held in this table holder. After your run, your treadmill can fold up for compact, convenient storage thanks to its innovative SpaceSaver design with easylift help.