Roborock S6 MaxV vs Roomba S9 : What is the difference between the Roborock S6 MaxV and the Roomba S9? We’re comparing the Roborock S6 MaxV and the Roomba S9 to see which one is the better option.
Roborock S6 MaxV vs Roomba S9 – Quick Comparison Summary
The mapping sensor type on the iRobot Roomba S9 is camera, whereas the mapping sensor type on the Roborock S6 MaxV is LDS+Camera.
Both the Roborock S6 MaxV and the iRobot Roomba S9 have Wi-Fi and Smartpone App support, as well as voice prompts and suction power of 2500 pa.
The dustbin capacity of both the Roborock S6 MaxV and the Roomba S9 is nearly the same: 460 ml for the S6 MaxV and 500 ml for the Roomba S9.
On Amazon, the Roborock S6 MaxV is extremely popular.
The iRobot Roomba S9 is expensive, whereas the RoboRock S6 MaxV is more affordable.
The battery life of the Roborock S6 MaxV is 180 minutes, whereas the battery life of the Roomba S9 is only 120 minutes.
Roborock S6 MaxV
iRobot Roomba S9
Hard Floor, Carpet
Hard Floor, Carpet
App Control, Voice Control, Touch Control
Vera, Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa
1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
19.25 x 6.75 x 15.9 inches
12.25 x 12.25 x 3.5 inches
OTHER POST => Arris s33 vs Motorola mb8600 – Comparison And FAQS…
Does it recognise cat puke? It appears to recognise pet turds. Nothing beats a robot that spreads and splatters puke all over itself.
Does the Roborock S6 MaxV work with 220 volts?
Is it necessary to remove the water module while vacuuming, or may it be kept in place?
When compared to the S5, how much quieter is it?
Is there a charging dock included?
Is it possible to control this with a phone?
Is the charger 110-220 volts multi-voltage? And he has a frequency of 50-60?
What happens if there's a tissue on the floor, or a strand of yarn or ribbon?
About this item – Roborock S6 MaxV Robot Vacuum Cleaner with ReactiveAI and Intelligent Mopping, No-mop Zones, Lidar Navigation, 2500Pa Strong Suction, Multi-Level Mapping, Robotic Vacuum and Mop
- Organize Your Cleaning Efforts. The Roborock App allows you to see what barriers are on your floors, schedule room-specific mopping, establish up to 10 No-Go Zones, 10 No-Mop Zones, and 10 Invisible Barriers on each level, tune water flow by room, and more. Only 2.4GHz Wi-Fi is supported.
- It’s Not Just a Vacuum. You can keep an eye on S6 MaxV’s work while you’re away thanks to the two cameras. Use the Roborock app’s remote viewing feature to check in on your pets, scan your doors, and keep in the loop from away. You may even leave a voice message to let them know you’re on your way home.
- Taking Cleaning to a Different Level: S6 MaxV analyses the size and location of every obstacle, as well as the best route to clean around them, using dual cameras and powerful ReactiveAI obstacle avoidance technology. This gives MaxV the intelligence to avoid both objects it recognises and objects it does not. This means that individuals, particularly parents and pet owners, will have fewer concerns about using their robots than ever before.
- With the S6 MaxV, you can feel the difference. With the two cameras, the Roborock S6 MaxV can see impediments in its route such as pet waste, cables, and chair legs, and instead of becoming stuck or making a mess, it will avoid them and clean without interruption. MaxV can see in the dark thanks to infrared imaging.
- What Awaits You at Home? With icons put immediately on the screen, you can see what obstructions exist on your floors. When seen with the route map, it’s easy to see what S6 MaxV has seen and the paths it’s taken. It will show you any issues that require your attention as well as any surprises that are waiting to be discovered.
- Strong Yet Long-Lasting : With a powerful 2500 pa suction force and up to 180 minutes of runtime, the S6 MaxV can clean up to 2580 sq ft, picks up finer debris from hard floors, and penetrates deeper into carpets.When the S6 MaxV detects carpet, it increases suction power to MAX for the most effective cleaning.
About this item – iRobot Roomba S9 (9150) Robot Vacuum- Wi-Fi Connected, Smart Mapping, Powerful Suction, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Works With Clean Base
- Complete Control Over Your Clean-With Smart Mapping, your robot can distinguish between your kitchen and your living room, allowing you to choose where and when it cleans. Keep Out Zones tell your robot to stay away from sensitive locations like pet dishes and play areas.
- Permanently becoming smarter- long-lasting quality. Intelligence that improves with time. Advanced hardware is capable of giving you the intelligent features you appreciate today, as well as future access to our latest innovations.
- OUR MOST COMPLETE CLEAN-You, and your home, deserve nothing less than the best. The s9 is our smartest, most powerful robot vacuum ever, with ground-breaking technology and a refined design.
- Directed by Serious Smarts-The Samsung Galaxy S9 uses vSLAM navigation to study the structure of your home and create personalised Smart Maps, allowing it to clean and navigate in neat, efficient rows.
- Messes are now vacuumed. Cleaning crumbs is as simple as saying, “Roomba, clean under the kitchen table.” The s9 can clean up messes for you right when they happen with a simple request to your voice assistant or via the iRobot Home app.
- Deepest Clean-The exceptional 3-Stage Cleaning System lifts, loosens, and removes debris and pet hair from deep within your carpets with 40x the suction force. With power boost technology, the suction automatically raises to clean even deeper.
- PerfectEdge Technology, together with superior sensors and a specially designed corner brush, optimises cleaning deep into corners and along edges. ideal for pet-friendly homes. The Dual Rubber Brushes are 30% wider, so they don’t get tangled up in pet hair.
- The Cleaning Dream Team: Using Imprint Link Technology, the Roomba s9 robot vacuum and Braava Jet M6 robot mop work together to vacuum and mop your floors in perfect order, giving your floors a thorough clean.
- A CLEAN, ONE-OF-A-KIND, UNIQUE TO YOU- The Roomba s9 robot vacuum is smarter than ever, recognising where and when you clean regularly and recommending personalised cleaning routines so you can focus on other things.
- The Roomba s9 robot vacuum is compatible with a Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal, allowing your s9 robot vacuum to empty its own bin.