Schwinn 470 Vs SOLE E35 : Elliptical machines like the Schwinn 470 and the SOLE E35 are fantastic, but which one is the better choice? It is our goal in this Schwinn 470 vs SOLE E35 study to determine which is the best elliptical machine.
Schwinn 470 Vs SOLE E35 – Quick Comparison Summary
The Schwinn 470 comes with a 10 year frame warranty and a 2 year electronic warranty, whilst the Sole E35 comes with a Lifetime frame warranty and a 5 year electronic warranty (see below).
The maximum weight for the Sole E35 is 375 lbs., while the maximum weight for the Schwinn 470 is 300 lbs.
On Amazon, the Schwinn 470 is extremely popular.
The resistance levels on the Schwinn 470 are 25, while the resistance levels on the Sole E35 are 20.
When measured in inches, the Schwinn 470 measures 28.2 x 63.2 x 70.1 inches, while the Sole E35 is 32.28 x 26.38 x 8.66 inches.
The Schwinn Fitness 470 is less expensive.
Both the Schwinn 470 and the Sole E35 are equipped with an integrated fan, an integrated speaker, a water bottle holder, heart telemetry, and a backlit LCD console.
Sole E35 has only ten workout programmes to choose from, whereas Schwinn 470 has twenty-nine.
Item Dimensions LxWxH
28.2 x 63.2 x 70.1 inches
32.28 x 26.38 x 8.66 inches
10 years frame, 2 years mechanical parts, 1 year electronics, 90 days labor
Lifetime frame; 5 years electronics and parts; 2 years labor
25 Resistance Levels
10 Resistance Levels
29 Workout Programs
10 Workout Programs
Although Amazon advertises that assembly is now free, it still charges for it. Is it removed at the end of the buying process?
How high of a ceiling is required for a six-foot person?
The schwinn trainer app mentioned here and in the user manual is not available in the iOS app store. Has it changed its name? Is it still in use?
Is it possible to believe Sole 2 Labor Warranty? Alternatively, do I need to purchase an extended warranty? If so, please recommend a good one.
How is the customer service at Sole Fitness? I don't mind paying $1000+ on a machine if it would endure for years. Schwinn machines have received excellent reviews at first, but they tend to break down quickly, and their customer service is reportedly poor.
Can this machine be used in my carpeted home gym?
About this item – Schwinn Fitness 470 Elliptical
- With improved Bluetooth connectivity, users may now utilise popular app-based tracking tools to establish, track, and check progress.
- Precision Path 20″ Stride
- There are 25 levels of resistance to choose from for a variety of training intensities.
- On the DualTrack blue backlit LCD panel, 29 training programmes are displayed.
- For entertaining and difficult workouts, a 10° motorised adjustable ramp allows for incline control.
- Explore the world and discover more than 50 worldwide routes that change according to your speed in real time (Explore the World subscription required).
About this item – Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine
- The elliptical machine gives a difficult aerobic workout with a blue, backlit LDC display that allows you to keep track of important training data.
- Heart rate monitoring with a pulse grip and a chest strap Front-drive system with a built-in fan and 15-inch pedals; sound system and water bottle storage;The LCD console has a 7.5-inch display.
- With a 230-pound weight limit and a 375-pound weight limit, it measures 27 by 58 by 83 inches (W x H x D).
- adjustable pedals and console, as well as power stride and incline adjustments; maximum stride length of 20 to 22 inches; there are six regular programmes, two bespoke programmes, and two heart rate programmes to choose from.
- A manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship includes a lifetime frame warranty, a five-year warranty on electronics and parts, and a two-year labour warranty.
- For troubleshooting methods and instructions, please see the user manual included below.